( Part 2 siezures) Oil Ratio and Fuel Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siezed a saw on what fuel and oil ratio

• 87 Octane

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • 89 Octane

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • 91-93 Octane

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Priemium gas over 93 Octane

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Avgas or other Race Type Fuel

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 20:1

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 24:1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 32:1

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • 40:1

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • 50:1

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters
I am not saying it is statistically accurate, infact I think I identified some issues on that front. However there are some interesting trends. Even a 2% sample of data usually gives a pretty good picture of any major data trends.

I guess even if it entertains you it is not truely useless.

"Bread and circuses for everyone", Julius Cesar

I guess even if it entertains you it is not truely useless.

"Bread and circuses for everyone", Julius Cesar
Well,if you really think of it,Ben is also entertaining,in his own special way.

If you want an opposing view point ,our old buddy from the U.P. is the man for the job.:sword:

Why are so many of the people in the old thread links at the bottom of threads banned still ? Seems like a lot of them had a lot of posts .

Once a member is banned from AS it is a lifetime ban, no coming back. There are ways around this now but some members that were banned wanted to be banned, those that didn`t may not want to come back, some that were have come back under new site names and computer IP`s.

I thought in the old days ,would be a temp ban ,like a week or 2 off to banned camp ,then got to come back and after so many got the perma ban ,must be different now ,i better be good i guess :cheers:

Once a member is banned from AS it is a lifetime ban, no coming back. There are ways around this now but some members that were banned wanted to be banned, those that didn`t may not want to come back, some that were have come back under new site names and computer IP`s.
I was banned 3 or 4 times back in the good old days.
Back in the day there were many more knowledgeable people here and the culls got beat down pretty quick. It started to go to hell when guys selling porting started to ***** when their crappy wprk was brought to light. After that it became more of a money making affair for sponsors than a free and useful board.

Most mix related failures are due to failing to re-tuned for the mix being use. Most still fail to realize that just adding more oil to the mix leans things out if you don't adjust the carb also.

Latest posts

Back