Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the most recent I have of me--they're about 3 years old.

attachment.php

beware the ginger ninja

hey d*mnit!!! easy with the gingerkid jokes!!!:cheers: ...i can't deny it..im Irish!!

that is still one funny azz site!!
cuttingtrees045.jpg

Hey, you don't have to look so damn mean. Not if you are carrying that big a:censored: saw.

Yep... all aluminum 215 Buick. '63 vintage.

Some years back there were 2 crazy loggers from Northern Cali. that used a small block Chevy with aluminum heads. They were some big ol' strong fellers...

Gary

Cool thanks. Ya, a small block chevy eh, dam that would wiegh allot, even with aluminum heads.

excuses

I'm just glad you said it.:)

the guy tells me to drywall the room and luan the floor.
i did it. drywall taped, luan water putty-ed.
snow decides to melt all at once. freak thawing. water behind the ice dams and what do you know? the new drywall and luan are wet!!!
stupid thing to do but i saved the room.......
untill the next thaw!

p.s didn't even have a tall enough ladder, who would dream i'd need an extension ladder to drywall a 7' high room!!!

Last edited:
the guy tells me to drywall the room and luan the floor.
i did it. drywall taped, luan water putty-ed.
snow decides to melt all at once. freak thawing. water behind the ice dams and what do you know? the new drywall and luan are wet!!!
stupid thing to do but i saved the room.......
untill the next thaw!

Sometimes we have to do stupid things.:cheers:

what other choice?

That may be foolish in more than one way. I'm know I wouldn't trust my life with a "Husky" ladder. ;)

honestly:
i would have used a stihl ladder but they are overpriced and my dealer stinks!
i would have used an echo ladder but they are heavy for their length!
i would have used a dolmar ladder but there wasn't a dealer nearby!
and, we all know craftsman is made by poulan. both would only last long enough to get me up there, then leave me to get down on my own!
:)

Back