Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my chick on, you guessed it, Halloween.
halloween.jpg

I thought that was everyday garb.LOL

HAHAHA... Working towards that zero-tax liability? I guess you could look at it as an investment strategy...

The government has enough of our money, don't you think? I am working towards it, but not through child deductions (even though that helps). We need Americans to stop being apathetic and letting the politicians getting away with public policies that they would NOT allow us to get away with privately.

Anyway, don't get me started about policy. America is SUPPOSED to be a FREE COUNTRY and we are the MOST REGULATED COUNTRY ON THE PLANET!!!

Anyway, I'm starting to settle down now.

Yes, I guess you could say they are an investment strategy for me and my wife. We're investing in their lives as much as we possibly can. We hope to live with them and that they will take care of us, when we get older, and not put us in a nursing home!

Good Strategy? It's an old one, but I think a good one.

Anyway, don't get me started about policy. America is SUPPOSED to be a FREE COUNTRY and we are the MOST REGULATED COUNTRY ON THE PLANET!!!

Anyway, I'm starting to settle down now.

Yes, I guess you could say they are an investment strategy for me and my wife. We're investing in their lives as much as we possibly can. We hope to live with them and that they will take care of us, when we get older, and not put us in a nursing home!

Good Strategy? It's an old one, but I think a good one.

You need to go the UK for a couple of months.

Good luck with missing the nursing home. You're going to need it.

It's just a part of life. I hope to enjoy it. Besides, who knows how good I will have been by the time I hit the nursing home. I'll just be BSing somewhere else.

Fred

You need to go the UK for a couple of months. Fred

I'm a veteran. Been to Japan, Korea, Mexico, and Canada, but no UK. Look it up, we are the most regulated, however some regulations are not as egregious as others, but we seem to be getting there quickly.

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
Voltaire

BTW, love your signature. Been there, done that. It is sooo true.

Here is a pic of a little deer I got a few years back in 2003.

Here you get an any-sex and after that it is antlerless tags until they run out.

Don

Are you in the southern tier of countines that get to use rifles. I belive the last three countiesalong the southern border do.

Bill

Here is me doing one of my favorite things, MAKING $$$$$$$$, HAHAHAHAHAA
IM000136.jpg
[/IMG]

LOL, careful now, keep messin with me and I might post a pic of something even whiter than that. You better put your welding hood on.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
excuse me while I get my shades on..................:)

Back