Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me'n my gal Hillary

LjandHillary.jpg

doefoxandchristmasstreepics012.jpg

me and my '79 dodge powerwagon when we was gettin this years christmas tree. if the pic was wider you would see our screamer of a IH 1566:clap:

october22007turkey-hen001.jpg

me, a hen turkey from this fall huntin season, husky 372XP (turkey and saw are connected in a long and sorta funny story but dont have time to type it), and suzuki king quad 300cc. in the back ground is the front end of our IH 1066, rear shot of our dodge ram 150, and a POS honda 250cc 4-wheeler

Okay, me just after getting off work at the Playboy mansion

DSC01310.jpg

Here's the family and me. The wife is taking the picture.

hunting

hunting

Fox and Gray Squirrel:
bjzeigler

Nice clomper! Betcha she (?) can haul all day long

Thanks, never hooked anything to him yet. He will drive, or that's what we were told when we bought them. We just use them to ride around here and when we get some harnesses we are gonna try to find someone that knows what they are doing to help us learn to pull logs or maybe a wagon.

my uncle has two Belgiums (sp?), both males. they look to be bout the same height as yours. He bought them 2 summers ago and wants to pull logs w/ them but he just hasnt had the time to get them to the woods. He knows they pull and are harness broke, he's used them a couple times to pull a couple logs around the barn to the furnace.

nice horses they are....sure as he!! got big feet LOL-I'm used to seein his small old ponies feet LOL

grazinginthesun.jpg

this is the summer when he bought them-he's had the pony on the left for over 17 years

Drafts make great horses. The only problem is they eat too much hay. There is a hay shortage here due to the drought and hay is sky high. My neighbor calls them hay burners.

I cut and she loads; great combination. :buttkick:

West Texas

I am 41 and still haven't learned that I have to start aging sometime. The way I see it, I may as well keep going until I can't go anymore. Having said that, I sure wish that I can be telling someone that I am still cutting wood when I am your age! I am greatly impressed by that!

As for my ugly mug, I don't really have any pics that show it .... I guess that proves that it is, in fact, ugly! lol

I found a few tho ...

Playing ...

http://www.mts.net/~cjcocn/PICS/Aug 02 Flour Pack 02.jpg

Working ...

http://www.mts.net/~cjcocn/PICS/CJ on D6 Mid Hole - Cropped.jpg

Relaxing ...

http://www.mts.net/~cjcocn/PICS/Chris River Boating 01 copy.jpg

yea his horses are on pasture all year round...barn is too short for them to come in...LOL

The horses run w/ the milk cows during the grazing season for the cows and he gives them extra grain+minerals, hay, and whatnot for supplments. sure would love to see those horses work:clap:

Penetrating a shipwreck at 140' depth, travelling from bow to stern through the guts of the ship (dont get lost now....). Wreck is 347' long

sorry about the poor quality shot, all the good photos are of the wreck!

Steve

Back