Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that breaking some kind of law? :hmm3grin2orange:
4 pitches up the east face of longs peak.

5pgs8.jpg

What I mean by that is you look like the last person on earth that would be interested in saws & falling & climbing timber. . .

you know? it dosent look like you have ever set foot under a tree let alone outside. . .
Well I don't climb much since my knee surgury (years of basketball) but I do like to cut up some firewood now and then. :)

MM39,

Not sure about the 880. Sure I want one, but I've been kicking around the idea of a modded 395. Something a little more practical, LOL. But a hot 880 is what I want, and I fully intend on using one if I had one built. I just kinda think the 395 is more practical. But that's just my rational side talking. I can be nuts, so you never know, I might just get one and stay on course.

I can be nuts, so you never know, I might just get one and stay on course.

as a professional timber faller burv. i would think it a necessity to own a modded 880, no? not to sway your decision but the kickass factor would be through the roof.

when you gonna come by my spot and get your line wet? this is looking off my deck! not sure whats in there as far as fish go but i can tell you there is 2 chunks of firewood from that double ash tree on the left that made it in due to bad bounce. lol

Latest posts

Back