Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a decent one of me at the GTG last Saturday. I'm in the gray Stihl shirt/black Stihl hat. The other guy is Zach(Little Possum).

attachment.php

Me001.jpg

Recent removal pic.

Me003.jpg

A truly ugly one of me. Goofing around with my daughter while camping.

Thanks Volks! I normally just roll with the goat-t. I had a guy stop over to buy a saw about a month ago and I got the typical:
him- You ever see that show American Idol?
me- Ya I'm familiar with it.
him- You look just like that guy.....
me- Ya I know bro. Daughtry. If I had a dollar for every time I heard that....

3.jpg

Out near Bob Wrights place....Beaver Creek.

2.jpg

Skinning my neighbor's yote. That thing stunk, but I felt bad for him, skinning it with a pocket knife and all.

1.jpg

The wife, our daughter, and some goofy guy that likes saws.

That is my ugly mug, and my beautiful wife and daughter.

Chris

You have a good looking family Chris. Yes, I hate skinnin Coyotes also, stink like heck.

Thanks man, I am a lucky man.

Not so lucky when it comes to yoters. I got a phone call saying hey come check out this coyote.

Boy, was I a fool for going over there, smelled it halfway across the yard. Saw my neighbor George having a heck of a time with it. Felt obliged to finish it off for him in record time. It's a lot simpler when you know what you've been through it before.

This was right around deer season also, so I was up to my gills in game.

He's actually got the pelt salted down and is looking to preserve it.

Chris

Suprised you can handle any saw bigger than a Homie XL with those skinny arms!
Chris

I weighed 145#. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..................no fat.

About six weeks later I was running my first gasoline powered chainsaw. A Remington 754 or some such.

This one will have to do.
View attachment 174065

Last edited:
I weighed 145#. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..................no fat.

About six weeks later I was running my first gasoline powered chainsaw. A Remington 754 or some such.

I'm still hunting up a good pic of me and my grandson.

My arms are about as skinny.
:laugh:

All muscle, right?

Did CAD begin there Carl, or did it take some time?

Chris

Here is a pic of my ugly mug and one with me and my BIL, he gets to use chainsaws at work, mostly for cutting holes in buildings to ventilate them.

Back