Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, maybe if they ever legalize it, but I until then I'll keep drinking beer.

The dog is a 6 year old pure bred Akita we rescued. We must've brushed 2 or 3 shopping bags of nasty matted hair out of him not including the inch of hair in the bathtub from giving him a bath. He's quite a dog, caught and killed a coon the other night and then tried getting me to play with him. :censored:

I used to have an Akita, the "Furminator" was my best friend. I know what you are talking about with the shopping bags full of fur. Most people thought I was exaggerating.

Hey 2v, where are your legs? I can't see them, just a silly orange shirt.

attachment.php

Do you where camo to church?

Hey 2v, where are your legs? I can't see them, just a silly orange shirt.

attachment.php

Do you where camo to church?

What you see in that pic is unrivaled quality from the saw, clothes, and truck. Camo in church? Nah, but sit in service with a .357 sig on my side.:D I really like wearing camo, any type of Mossy Oak or Realtree is fine.

Nearly right but your shoe laces are all wrong!

attachment.php

They should be up your legs a bit and tied at the front or outsides.
meinkilt.jpg

hey moose ya ever go to lake pillsbury in lake county its a little wnw of you if my brains working it out correctly.

It is Southwest of me. Redding is at the very top of the valley. i haven't been there but I have heard of it. With any luck I may be moving towards the Eureka area if I get the job with the Forest Service. I left them for a Municipal Department and have missed it ever since.

P.S. I like the shirt!

eureka is a cool place litteraly.you auta come down here and have a week of fun camping out on the lake. we got a few bike trails and i have 320 acers above the lake next to san hedren. come on down in mid july.

When I want to get away for a few days I shoot over to Eureka. I like the area. I am applying to Mad River. I will probably just move to Fortuna or somewhere like that. Hopefully in July I will be busy being out on fires playing with chainsaws and making money.

P.S. When I worked for the Feds before I couldn't tent camp for fun. That was my home for two weeks at a time out on fires. But I do have a camp trailer now so I do go camping again.

Latest posts

Back