Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me
and once again how the heck do I make it show up as a picture in the thread instead of just in the attached images box?

attachment.php
:cheers:
Mike

Last edited:
Well I am too ugly on my own so I figured the 55lb barramundi I am holding would make me look better.:)
1124.jpg

Mtfallsmikey, that is no carp! That is an Australian barramundi and we reckon the finest sporting fish in the world.:)

And no Al, not the Ovens. That one is from Lake Awoonga. I have a picture of a cod I caught in the Ovens that is considerably bigger but I am not sure I can post it as it is not in digital format. I think I have a digital pic of my son with a reasonable fish he got one Saturday morning a few years back I can post. We live on the Ovens but he had to borrow a wheel-barrow from a neighbour to get it home! (Al, Yesterday, I dropped into the Stihl place in Benalla looking for some parts for an my 084 and he told me has sent four skips full of old saws to the metal recyclers since Christmas! Oh dear.)

Sbhooper, nice bag. Could sure tie some nice flies with those gobbler feathers. Wish we had elk in Australia. We hunt a kind of similar deer here called sambar. Not quite as big as your elk but mighty elusive!

Hughscod009.jpg

Mtfallsmikey, that is no carp! That is an Australian barramundi and we reckon the finest sporting fish in the world.:)

And no Al, not the Ovens. That one is from Lake Awoonga. I have a picture of a cod I caught in the Ovens that is considerably bigger but I am not sure I can post it as it is not in digital format. I think I have a digital pic of my son with a reasonable fish he got one Saturday morning a few years back I can post. We live on the Ovens but he had to borrow a wheel-barrow from a neighbour to get it home! (Al, Yesterday, I dropped into the Stihl place in Benalla looking for some parts for an my 084 and he told me has sent four skips full of old saws to the metal recyclers since Christmas! Oh dear.)

Sbhooper, nice bag. Could sure tie some nice flies with those gobbler feathers. Wish we had elk in Australia. We hunt a kind of similar deer here called sambar. Not quite as big as your elk but mighty elusive!

Only joking bout the Ovens mate.
Hard to hear. I don't understand their thinking when they tip what is potentially good money to be made, or give it to someone who can put them to good use. The fella at Myrtleford sure knows there is money in parting out old saws.

Last edited:
This is crossing the Ohio river into WV by ferry, I was leading a group ride down to the New River Gorge area and it's 1 of my favorite riding areas.
Mark2.jpg

That's a damn fine bull, but you should see the ones on the far west coast of OR, WA, and BC. Big, big bodied suckers. Not too uncommon to see the bigger bulls go 800-900 sometimes 1,000 lbs.

This is crossing the Ohio river into WV by ferry, I was leading a group ride down to the New River Gorge area and it's 1 of my favorite riding areas.
Mark2.jpg

Good place to ride....this is 20 minutes from my house...;)

4019241178_3725ccb11f_o.jpg

I see a ZRX.....mine at the Highland Scenic Highway...

attachment.php

Back