Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how is it with the 36 thinking about trying to get one. is a 42 to much for the saw in 3/8
I cannot give you an informed answer about your P61. I can answer based on my FarmSaw. For many many years I ran only a 20" bar. 1991 we bought this place and I was cutting many large fir trees. I stepped up to a 24. The 24 is slightly nose heavy, going to a 28 I think would very difficult to control. I think that's true for your (wish it was mine) P61. These gents can suggest what length bar provides the best ballance for your saw. I'd use that guidance.

have a farmsaw as well with 20" bar but saw has had better days been running a 32 on the 61 in mostly oak with good results i dont want to push the saw to hard acres says 36 max just wondering what other folks on here run on theres

my farmsaw is now just a parts saw some i can use for my 41 the rest to someone who needs parts cosmeticaly good but p&c no good rod bearing no good no coil

Latest posts

Back