please pray for my mom

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husky455rancher

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
im not normally the emotional kinda guy but without getting into a huge post here about the whole situation here goes

my mom was diagnosed with a super aggressive form of cancer 2 years ago. last week she couldnt move here hand anymore just out of the blue. so they did a brain scan or something yesterday. she was supposed to get results tomorrow but they called her today and said she has to go in right now and get a lesion taken off immiediatly. so thier all on their way now. the wifes on the way to pick me up now then ill be gone. i hope all goes well as i didnt even get to see her before she went in. i was about to leave in a hour or so cuse todays my brothers birthday and we were gonna do a cake and stuff for him at my moms. i dunno i just thouight doing this might help, thanks guys, Mike

Mike

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Hope everything works out for her.

Take care, be strong, and know that your many friends here on AS are wishing that this turns out for you and your family.

Chris

Thoughts and prayers for her,,and you and family..Hope all will be ok...

Mike,
Prayers sent for you and your family. Mothers are the first line of heros in our lives.

2Door

My prayers are with you and your mom.

"Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you received it, and it will be yours" Mark 11:24

Back