please pray for my mom

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear of this, I hope things work out as they should. My thoughts are with your mother and yourself.

Praying Together

We can do this together....
:)

Almighty and eternal God, healer of those who trust in you,
through the intercession of St. Peregrine, hear my prayer for Mike’s Mother.
In your tender mercy, restore her to bodily health
that she may give you thanks, praise your name,
and proclaim your wondrous love to all.
I ask this through Christ your Son, our Lord.
~Amen~

Compassionate and loving God, among your many gifts, one most cherished is the love of family.
I ask, now, that you be particularly mindful of Mikes's family;
hold each of them in your loving hands and care for them.
Give them courage and patience, hope and optimism; relieve their fears and anxieties.
During this difficult time, let your love sustain them, and their love for one another be a support
and consolation.
~Amen~​

thank you guys again this site amazes me. ive never even met any of you but i get a response like this :clap:

anyway obviously im home now basicly heres whats going down. they rushed her in and made her wait. my dad had to basicly force them to get her in asap. apparently the lesion is putting pressure on her brain and thats whats screwing up her hand. well thats what they think. right now they do not know 100% what caused the lesion but they suspect based on her track record and the type of cancer she has that its that the cancer has spread to her brain. were all hoping thats not it! the only bright spot i can see is she recently started a aggressive type of chemo and her problems with her hand started the next day. so im hoping its a weird side effect of the chemo. so she was scheduled for radiation tomorrow but now thats up in the air with these new findings. so tomorrow i guess their gonna see what their gonna do.

we all got to see her and stay with here a bit so thats good shes staying overnight anyway. possibly longer depending what action they take. all i can do is hope for the best. thats all i can say i guess....thanks alot guys i appreciate all the support it means alot, MIke

Wow!!!!

We can do this together....
:)

Almighty and eternal God, healer of those who trust in you,
through the intercession of St. Peregrine, hear my prayer for Mike’s Mother.
In your tender mercy, restore her to bodily health
that she may give you thanks, praise your name,
and proclaim your wondrous love to all.
I ask this through Christ your Son, our Lord.
~Amen~

Compassionate and loving God, among your many gifts, one most cherished is the love of family.
I ask, now, that you be particularly mindful of Mikes's family;
hold each of them in your loving hands and care for them.
Give them courage and patience, hope and optimism; relieve their fears and anxieties.
During this difficult time, let your love sustain them, and their love for one another be a support
and consolation.
~Amen~​
GOD will heal!!!!! -dave-

Latest posts

Back