Ported 70cc work saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you buy parts? The last few times I ordered parts, at least one item was backordered from the factory.

I've always enjoy watching his videos and other guys on here. My wife yells at me when she hears chainsaws during one of her movies. She just doesn't understand how I cut all day and watch felling, cutting videos when I come home. Its a passion thats in my blood.

I have not heard assertions that the published wt of 14.6lbs for a 441 is not accurate, and I think most 044/440 go about 14.2lbs, but there may be some year to year variations. Fully fueled (the 044 holds more) you will not tell the difference.

The 044 is lighter than a 460, and the 441 is heavier than a 460.

Which makes the 441, heavier than the 044/440.

The 441 is listed at 14.6 lbs. Also, the 460/461 is as well.

This pic is from buddy.. putting it at 14 lbs 12.5 oz (dry)

3317-058771f5ec4dd29a0ab117c0c7ae84e7.jpg

I had a Masterminded 576xp for a short while before I found a buyer for it. I ran it only one/two tanks and at the time I had nothing to compare it to directly. It was sure powerful, but the one thing I noticed of how smooth it ran with all that power.

Since we are jumping up to talk about larger cc's, what are the differences between a 394xp and 390xp?
394 is a lot torquier and oils much better. It is very, very, extremely large however. It is a long bar and milling champion. I've carried mine for most of a day, and my arms wound up an inch longer. They'll move when ported too

Back