Porting 101

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember, he's the PUTO that posted Tom's finger ports over here. That PUTO is a ship ready to sink, cuz loose lips sink ships and that PUTO was trying to get credit for Copsey's Trick of the week™????:hmm3grin2orange: Don't even try that #### over there.

Yes, dwell included and an easy set up compared to those CD's he was using:hmm3grin2orange:

BTW, the last poster jumps ships quick depending on the situation...

And oh yeah there is something new about but only those on the inside know the know you know:yoyo:

Man you don't know ****. The CD's I was using? How the fuk do you know what I was using. Look back through some of my builds, I've had the same degree wheel you freaking TARD, I've never used a CD. Just goes to show your always talking out of your big FAT ASS. S T F U and go make some dust with your race saws.

photo-2.jpg

Here's a little tip. Don't make that thing so long, the longer it is the more room for error. Where did ya come up with the axle bolt and nut? Looks pretty sweet.

Here's a little tip. Don't make that thing so long, the longer it is the more room for error. Where did ya come up with the axle bolt and nut? Looks pretty sweet.

I don't think he actually has it sorted out yet. Look at the first pic...you can't see the shaft.

Now take a close look at the second pic...look towards the top of the degree wheel. See how the pipes in the background don't line up? Notice how the degree wheel is completely perpendicular to the view, but the front face is visible on everything else?

Looks to me like he used Photoshop to put a degree wheel onto the shaft. How sad is that? Novel idea though...

Maybe I should go back and take a closer look at some of his "porting" pics...

I don't think he actually has it sorted out yet. Look at the first pic...you can't see the shaft.

Now take a close look at the second pic...look towards the top of the degree wheel. See how the pipes in the background don't line up? Notice how the degree wheel is completely perpendicular to the view, but the front face is visible on everything else?

Looks to me like he used Photoshop to put a degree wheel onto the shaft. How sad is that? Novel idea though...

Maybe I should go back and take a closer look at some of his "porting" pics...

I duno, but whatever the fact. It looks like ****. And somewhere some dudes wheel fell off his truck from where Cclown stole that axle nut and stud.

Well lookie here, someone else has done this too. Did a little searching, and look what you find. Man were were you guys when he posted this, so you could run your mouth that he stole the idea from ECopesy.

http://www.arboristsite.com/showpost.php?p=2529143&postcount=7

Sorry Parris, I just seen you on at RS this past weekend and then all the sudden it seems you had this awesome idea to use a drill chuck, IDK maybe it's silly thinking but I just assumed your awesome idea came from there. I don't know if Eric invented it, I just said that is where I seen it at his shop. As for Super3's picture I think we might have had a converstaion about that at a GTG, so IDK can't say for sure but it might have stemmed from there too. I'm sure Mike will chime in and set it straight.

Sorry Parris, I just seen you on at RS this past weekend and then all the sudden it seems you had this awesome idea to use a drill chuck, IDK maybe it's silly thinking but I just assumed your awesome idea came from there. I don't know if Eric invented it, I just said that is where I seen it at his shop. As for Super3's picture I think we might have had a converstaion about that at a GTG, so IDK can't say for sure but it might have stemmed from there too. I'm sure Mike will chime in and set it straight.

Hey, I'd tell ya if I got the idea from there, you know I'm really not that stupid, I know allot of you guys are on here go there as well, and I wouldn't think I could get away with it, seeing how there are way too many people around just looking to discredit someone, and make them look stupid. I was on RS on Sunday or monday, can't remember because Gypo sent me a PM asking why AS was down. Honestly I never saw those pics. I just went and searched around for them last night and found them in the RSbuild section which I never read in. Anyway, I'm not worried about it, just got a little pissed off last night when people start running their mouth about me.

Good post Frank. I don't really get all the fussing and back biting BS that goes on. I've given up trying to learn anything from some of the #######s that just show up to kick a fellers nuts. Like the ####### below.

I'm not! :hmm3grin2orange:

Ya, I know. I've just tried to stay away that's all. This is why I have always tried to turn down work.

It's unfortunate that it does tend to hinder the hobby side of this for myself. A lot of people assume I show everything I do as a sales pitch. That's simply not the case at all. Sure, it generates work, but that's not why I post what I do. How many saw nuts like yourself do you know locally to share what you do? Probably none. AS is where I go to "show off" and share what I've done. I'm an extravert, and I love sharing my hobby. I love making vids.

It's unfortunate that it does tend to hinder the hobby side of this for myself. A lot of people assume I show everything I do as a sales pitch. That's simply not the case at all. Sure, it generates work, but that's not why I post what I do. How many saw nuts like yourself do you know locally to share what you do? Probably none. AS is where I go to "show off" and share what I've done. I'm an extravert, and I love sharing my hobby. I love making vids.

An extravert??? No Brad, you have OCD, just like me. :laugh:

Some guys have such low self-esteem that attempting to make others look bad is the only thing that makes them feel better about themselves.

I came to AS to learn, and I have learned a lot, from you and many other members. I've seen members with huge amounts of experience leave and never return. Andy comes to mind as I type this, he is sorely missed. At one time, I thought Brad would leave as well. You would be missed too, my friend.

Here's the thing, we are all human, and not one of us is perfect. We would do well do remember that as we travel through life.

Group Hug!?!?!?! :hmm3grin2orange:

There is nothing wrong with that, keep on keepin on!!

Lets get this back on track...

What is the best tool for doing the upper transfer ports, not much room up there to work with my 4" angle grinder!!!!:biggrinbounce2:

There is nothing wrong with that, keep on keepin on!!

Lets get this back on track...

What is the best tool for doing the upper transfer ports, not much room up there to work with my 4" angle grinder!!!!:biggrinbounce2:

I just cut the jug in half with a chop saw then go at it with my plasma cutter.

Ya, I know. I've just tried to stay away that's all. This is why I have always tried to turn down work.

Will I believe your a pretty good dude. I always have enjoyed my BC bros, use to live up by your neck of the woods, and I had fun in that province. Good people there. That's a fact.

Latest posts

Back