Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
retoocs555 LIGHTNING!

I ordered a McCulloch 3-10 muffler from Scott on Thursday and had it by noon Saturday! From rural Vermont to rural Oregon, that's a new world's record! By the way....the muffler is perfect! Great service from a Great guy!
THANKS.....Bob Anderson (farley9n)

A big Thank You to Lakeside53

I’ll be the first to admit I don’t know much about saws, but I do know about people.

And people don’t get better than Andy. It shows in his work. He does it right. With him, it is a labor of love.

If you are lucky, you will cross paths with Lakeside53.

Thanks again Andy, I appreciate the education.

PS, and to think someone posted he doesn’t know Stihl. How pathetic.

Ruffian

UPS dropped off a nice present from THALL today...Tom thanks again..This guy is the best.. :cheers: :cheers:

PS I'm Stihl waiting for you to send me that new MS660 of your's to try out...LOL I'll send you one of my used one's in exchange..

04ultra said:
UPS dropped off a nice present from THALL today...Tom thanks again..This guy is the best.. :cheers: :cheers:

PS I'm Stihl waiting for you to send me that new MS660 of your's to try out...LOL I'll send you one of my used one's in exchange..

Enjoy your present but flattery will get you no new 660,haha

CaseyForrest said:
Thanks Steve!

Steve paid super fast. I told him to send me $250, and I would refund the difference between the actual cost of the saw + shipping, but he said to go ahead and keep it.

awesome buyer, will sell to him again!! haha

Im glad youre happy with the saw Steve.

This crazy guy sent me the bar scabbard. Apparently he forgot to pack it. I knew nothing about it until it showed up at my Door. Sad part is, he had to buy a box that the whole saw would have fit in! he definately didn't have to do that.

Thanks Again
Steve

Freakingstang said:
This crazy guy sent me the bar scabbard. Apparently he forgot to pack it. I knew nothing about it until it showed up at my Door. Sad part is, he had to buy a box that the whole saw would have fit in! he definately didn't have to do that.

Thanks Again
Steve

LOL....Let me tell you, I was PISSED!!! I almost pulled that chick across the counter and strangled her. Anyway....thanks Steve.

Positive Deal with Woodsjunkie

Bought a combo gas can/toolbox great communication came quickly couldn't ask for any better

Dan

Squid327WFD3 said:
Positive Deal with Woodsjunkie

Bought a combo gas can/toolbox great communication came quickly couldn't ask for any better

Dan

Also had many positive dealings with WoodsJunkie. Definately a stand up guy. Thanks Eric

-Steve

Editted for bad spelling, lol

Last edited:
2100 thin ring piston

I got a 2100 thin ring from klickitatsaket. He shiped it quick and it looked good.

I have had super good dealings with the following As members.
CaseyForrest
Cut4fun
Freakingstang
Squid327WFD3
pallis
All good stand up guys :cheers:

I just got two more nice roller tips from Marky Mark. Smooth transaction for sure.

Bob

I sent a saw to NWCS for a woods port. Ben was very quick to respond to my emails. I got the saw back in 1 week as promised. I am very impressed and pleased with the saw and its performance. I will be sending more saws in the near future. thanks again Ben.

Back