Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna have to cool it for awhile, my left arm is about blown out. Don't know why, just is. I was Fiskarizing one handed today and could barely load and unload the trailer. So, gonna layoff, maybe be better next week..in the meantime, today's haul plus status pics of firewood yard #2

Second load big oak haul, back at the yard, various oak stacks, oak and assorted piles, pine and hickory stacked in the back. Lost track of total guesstimate, a bunch....

attachment.php

You've been busy. Nice work! :msp_thumbup:

Emerald Ash Borer came through here,

Nearly all of mine is "on the hoof" so to speak.
attachment.php

i am so jealous of all you people who live in the woods. beautiful pics

since everyone else has pretty fall colors here is a place i work/hangout/and mostly hunt

010.jpg

I like the racks, very nicely done. What's the width on those, 3ft? :dunno:

258103d1350690578-dscn2719-jpg
Each section is 4ft wide by 10 long by 8 ft high. A little more than 2 cords per section. Using the racks eliminates one step in the wood handling. The wood comes right off the splitter and on to the rack. I'm down to handling the wood 3-4 times form rounds to the boiler:msp_biggrin:

Each section is 4ft wide by 10 long by 8 ft high. A little more than 2 cords per section. Using the racks eliminates one step in the wood handling. The wood comes right off the splitter and on to the rack. I'm down to handling the wood 3-4 times form rounds to the boiler:msp_biggrin:

Ditto on the racks, great setup. And nice and close to the OWB too.

BTW, shut the door, the flies will get in the house......

Back