price between 365 and 562 worth the extra money

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a hard choice-365-555-562.All are good saws. Have put over 20 tanks through my 555 and could not personally justify the money difference and the warranty for the 562. Having said that-I am a dealer and if I sell my demo I will replace it with a 562. There is certainly a balance and if you have to have all the power you can get then look at the 395. Only so much power out of a pound until you get your dremel out. Both 555 and 562 are market changing saws and have had many many months of testing-I would not be scared. Good luck.

the 365/372 is a proven and reliable saw. the 562 isnt yet

The 365/372xp has been proven by many to be a reliable saw, but does that also go for the new x-torq 365/372xp saws? I know they are built on the same chassis but how are the new motors holding up? Better, worse, the same?

Does anyone have updates on porting the new 365/372 xt versions and how are the holding up? Seems like the 562 is taking well to mods that have been shared with us on here.

562xp no doubt about it

- the 365xt is not a proven saw like the older 365, different animal, several loggers around here do not like the xt saws

I haven't seen any issues with xt as of yet. Not sure what there is to complain about. You get more power and use less fuel..... Is that bad?

TK- the complaint i hear is that guys are waiting on the saw to spool up - how true that is I cannot say, but from the general reaction around here(multiple full time users) I am glad I have the older style- just my .02

I heard that the 372xt is NOT a quad port- have you looked in one to give us the facts on that TK ?

anyone can answer i guess, just that TK usually has the scoop :msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back