Quality boots, corks, etc. Have any recommendations?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Nick's made to order boots... measured my feet and had try-boots sent. They padded out the last to give my big toe more room. I finally have boots that don't make my feet hurt! I am waiting for a pair of Nick's, made to my measurements, hiking boots. If they hit their estimate of 20 weeks I'll have them around November. They are rather expensive but I was getting anywhere from 1 day to 2 years out of boots and will definitely get a lot more time on the Nick's... and they can be resoled multiple times and rebuilt. They'll be my last pair baring theft or other loss!

I run Nick's Hotshots. I've got a few on rotation...main pair is used for my fire job, they then get relegated to doing sidework/climbing, after that they get sent off for rebuild. I can't recommend Nick's enough, I used to have White's, but the quality isn't the same anymore IMO.

I cant wear them in winter too cold for me.My feet have been frozen too many times since childhood.Insulated felt lined snow pacs with battery socks is my winter footwear.
Kash
I get mine a size larger than usual, then insert a wool bootie; works great.

I run Nick's Hotshots. I've got a few on rotation...main pair is used for my fire job, they then get relegated to doing sidework/climbing, after that they get sent off for rebuild. I can't recommend Nick's enough, I used to have White's, but the quality isn't the same anymore IMO.
I've worn Nick's Hotshots since 1986, and I've never found better.

Latest posts

Back