Raffle to help fellow AS member manyhobies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im throwing in 2 bars. I have oregon power match 160RNDD009 16" 3/8 .050 60dl and a sandvik windsor speed tip 16CJL50STA 3/8" .050 59dl. Each
winner can choose witch bar he or she wants and I will ship it to them for free.

Ive tried 4 different times to get the WePay thing to work, and it just aint jiving with me for some reason. I have an account from jasha's donations, but cant remember my dang password. :bang:

Great to hear things are getting a bit better!

Here lately, I've been hurtin everyday. Not bad, just dull aching and I have to remind myself not to overdo it. The doc said it would be a year or two before I was 100%.

Other than that, Im doing good. :)

I know that dull ache all too well! At least I can go from a standing position to sitting down without worrying about pain shooting through me! Currently, I pay for it when I try to push, pull, or lift something. Sounds like actions involved in WORK! :msp_ohmy:

My MRI wasn't as impressive as yours! :msp_w00t: :dizzy: Just a little corner missing/cracked.

Great to hear things are getting a bit better!

Sorry I haven't updated the list of prizes yet. However I am going to add 2 fiskars x27s to the list to be given away seperately. Keep the donations coming in guys we are doing good but we are better than good here on AS.

Donation sent-
Get well soon.

BTW- Should I happen to win the raffle, draw again, and let someone else win.

Updated prize list

1. Stihl 034 super fully gone through and ready to run.

2. Free woods port on any pro saw from Mastermind

3. 16 inch Oregon bar 3/8 .050 or Sandvik Windsor Speed tip 3/8 .050. Your choice he has plenty of both.

4 10 Stihl rsc chains up to 28 inch in either .325-3/8or.404. I believe these are going in groups of 5.

5. 2 Fiskars x27 axes to be given away seperately.

Hopefully we can get some more. I know the other raffles have done very well lets not have this one be the dud.

Last edited:
I'm a little cash strapped at the moment, but will participate whether by $$ for tickets or making a prize donation.

Thanks a bunch! Maybe you'll get lucky and win a wild thing! :hmm3grin2orange: (I don't think it's in the prize pool YET!)

I've got 2 little Poulans on the bench right now. Don't need another!
One just needs a new coil but the guy disappeared on me. An AS member offered me one for $10 and I can't get the guy to confirm. Good thing he is a friend.

Looking forward to seeing the responses as well as watching that number grow!
I really hope it skyrockets!
:msp_w00t:

Donation sent, forgot to add my user name. First name is Glen, last is Rxxxxxx.

Thanks for getting this going. Always willing to help some one in need.

Donation sent for 4 tickets, also forgot to enter user name(David Kxxxxxx)
Prayers for a speedy and lasting recovery.

Back