Reasonable expectations from sellers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea unfortunately I was a victim of Jason Scott as well. Listen man don’t feel bad your not the only one. There’s more good people in our community then people like him. Karma sucks and he will get it 10 fold. What goes around comes around. Just have faith... it’s taken me a bit to let it go as well cause I was pissed and felt mislead and scammed as well. But you know man... when you do the right thing and keep your own integrity and respect, others see that and respect you even more. As I said I was one of his marks too and a victim of this fraud as well.But you know what nothing can bring our money or product back and that specific con artist will never ever make it right because in his mind he’s never ever done anything wrong and it’s everyone else’s fault. It’s a pitty party for him and everyone’s mean and picks on him. Which is not the case. He’s a fraud and everyone knows now. I’m sorry to hear about all his victims but have faith in our community and our member's that all the rest of us or most of us are stand up men and woman who sell, buy and post with integrity and good honest intentions to help one another out and do the right thing

Just for the record I recently bought a saw, that had a new piston and ring out in. When I recieved it had started to score straight from the shipping box, I contacted the trusted seller via this site and he promptly and swiftly made it right. Not only bought me a new piston and ring but got me a whole new top end kit... that’s what honest and respectful sellers do... rectify issues and in my case he went above and beyond expectations and do more than his due diligence to compensate. THAT MY FREINDS IS HOW BUSINESS IS DONE AND SHOULD BE Conducted. IMHO just my .02 cents though

Needless to say he really got under my skin and made me fuming mad with his stories, taking in circles and all his games and little word play trying to make it seem like he did nothing wrong

It really sucks that small time criminals never end up being held accountable. He’s banned from here but he’s probably signed up elsewhere and continues to fleece people.

Jerry said his privileges are limited until he squares up. So he’s here but basically banned.
Right. But still. Same **** with three different members and the same elsewhere and the jury's still out? I know they're hurting for members but how could they justify bringing him back? Personally I'd make sure he never gets a chance to rip another member off and it ain't my role.

Right. But still. Same **** with three different members and the same elsewhere and the jury's still out? I know they're hurting for members but how could they justify bringing him back? Personally I'd make sure he never gets a chance to rip another member off and it ain't my role.
The only reason why he’s not perma banned is that they want him to have the ability to pm the buyers. He’s definitely not going to be back fully.

Back