Santa was Kind and Orange...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rescue1

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello all,I just wanted to post about the new Chainsaw Santa is going to leave Christmas Morning.I got a glimpse of it,but its still not spoiled because now I want to use it like crazy..The model is a New Stihl MS-310 With case,oil and extra Full chisel chain with a 20-inch bar.I guess the misses finally got sick of me bi**hing about always trying to find parts for the old Homelites..:)...I can't wait to fell a big one with this saw...:-D...Have a Merry Christmas everyone...:chainsaw:

Are you sure it's for you? If it is, since you've already seen it....there is still time to return it...:)

Enjoy your new to(y)ol! LOL

Dan

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replys. Yeah I am sure it's mine,but that would suck if it wasn't. :). Last winter was a pain keeping the 360 and xl-12 running and finding parts. To the guy from mullica I always went to butterhoffs for my parts but even they are getting less and less homelite stuff. Anyway , def excited. I plan on dropping a dead tree on Christmas. :)........To the mullica guy, right now I am living in mt laurel but cut wood for my family in New Gretna. I have 3 houses to cut for as the price of fuel oil made it too expensive on my grandmothers limited budget. I also wanted something that would last because I hopefully will get a house down in your area and we all know how handy a good saw will be. Anyway, have a good Christmas. I know mine will be noisey. :). :blob2:

Thanks for all the replys. Yeah I am sure it's mine,but that would suck if it wasn't. :). Last winter was a pain keeping the 360 and xl-12 running and finding parts. To the guy from mullica I always went to butterhoffs for my parts but even they are getting less and less homelite stuff. Anyway , def excited. I plan on dropping a dead tree on Christmas. :)........To the mullica guy, right now I am living in mt laurel but cut wood for my family in New Gretna. I have 3 houses to cut for as the price of fuel oil made it too expensive on my grandmothers limited budget. I also wanted something that would last because I hopefully will get a house down in your area and we all know how handy a good saw will be. Anyway, have a good Christmas. I know mine will be noisey. :). :blob2:

Butterhofs is a neat old place. I got my 066 from a guy that works there. He brought that, and a MS460 in, and put them on the shelf next to the Echos they sell. They didn't last long:).

Butterhofs is a neat old place. I got my 066 from a guy that works there. He brought that, and a MS460 in, and put them on the shelf next to the Echos they sell. They didn't last long:).

Start in in the house and trim the tree LOL.Good deal you will be a cutting fool
hopefully the weather wont be too bad .Congrats .:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back