Should a 372xp be able to bog and wet 12-20 inch Pine?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are kinda silver colored with a black removable tip.
It's the middle of the line not the super lightweight aluminum and steel
Probably good for firewooding if you really needed a light bar, but I would rather have a tough long lasting bar for bucking and a nice light one for brushing out on jobs and felling. If the saw is heavy just fill the tanks half way and save a little weight(just as much as the bar most likely although not as far from you), you will also get a break quicker since it will run out of fuel quicker. You could even get that original chain filed right that would save a little weight :p. I do like to run old chains that are just little triangles and are to the witness marks and even past, if the rakers are set right they work well, I've got a couple for my 36" bars that are pretty small I use for flush cutting stumps.

I have Denver mixed up with something else but isn't there another city over there that's at like 11,000 feet or something silly?
At the top of Mingus Mountain is about 8000 feet and some of the spots in Prescott where I go are around the same
It appears to be cutting better. I don't think it's going to get used anymore the rest of the year or probably for the next 6 months so I may just put it up on the shelf and leave it alone for now I swore that I saw a rings that were cheaper then 15 bucks... hell I bought the piston and rings for my 03 8 for less than that. I think I paid like 12.99
I

I have Denver mixed up with something else but isn't there another city over there that's at like 11,000 feet or something silly?
At the top of Mingus Mountain is about 8000 feet and some of the spots in Prescott where I go are around the same
It appears to be cutting better. I don't think it's going to get used anymore the rest of the year or probably for the next 6 months so I may just put it up on the shelf and leave it alone for now I swore that I saw a rings that were cheaper then 15 bucks... hell I bought the piston and rings for my 03 8 for less than that. I think I paid like 12.99
I wouldn't
have known. Turns out Alma Colorado is at 10,600ft. (2 mile high) You are about right on. Its the highest incorporated USA Municipality. 2010 Pop.
270 people year round.
Funny enough they were talking about it on TV a few weeks ago...can't remember why? I thought they were saying Elma as in Elma Washington where I lived for a short while.
north Washington and southern Canada; the tree line is only 6800 ft max..
I have done 'toe ins' out of a helicopter to get by avalanche shoots when chasing beetles on snow shoes where the tree line meets the bottom of the rocky mountain peaks.
Spectacular!

crossed a few avalanche shoots too.
Im not afraid to go out of this world with the same things I came in with. right?

a split jug and my Husqvarna

Never been around those, but I've seen some of their higher end bars that looked to be good quality, but never ran them to know personally.
Get a stihl RS chain and that saw will wanna pull itself right out of your hands. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It actually almost did the other day with the triangle-shaped Husqvarna chain

I wouldn't
have known. Turns out Alma Colorado is at 10,600ft. (2 mile high) You are about right on. Its the highest incorporated USA Municipality. 2010 Pop.
270 people year round.
Funny enough they were talking about it on TV a few weeks ago...can't remember why? I thought they were saying Elma as in Elma Washington where I lived for a short while.
north Washington and southern Canada; the tree line is only 6800 ft max..
I have done 'toe ins' out of a helicopter to get by avalanche shoots when chasing beetles on snow shoes where the tree line meets the bottom of the rocky mountain peaks.
Spectacular!

crossed a few avalanche shoots too.
Im not afraid to go out of this world with the same things I came in with. right?

a split jug and my Husqvarna
Yep that's pretty high up there. I'm from Washington too bad it didn't get all taken over by California or I'd still be living there

FWIW, i used to live in Telluride, Co. Elevation 9,860 ft. I used a chainsaw daily then building log homes. They certainly were tuned for the elevation. My observations, we ran both Huskys and Stihls. Huskies were always the hard starter but probably the better cutter.

FWIW, i used to live in Telluride, Co. Elevation 9,860 ft. I used a chainsaw daily then building log homes. They certainly were tuned for the elevation. My observations, we ran both Huskys and Stihls. Huskies were always the hard starter but probably the better cutter.
Which one is better where you live now :innocent:.

Loving the snow. Wish it would get cold so we can get on the da outdoor ice rink. Like the looks of that Husky you posted vid of. My prother in law's looking for a saw....
Supposed to get another inch before it warms up, then and inch of rain saturday :baba:.
Let me know, got one or two here, swing by.

Latest posts

Back