Should I ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$500 for saws you don't need? What are you flipping crazy? Nucklehead! Where did you learn to manage your money?

There, how's that? :cheers:

I did it .
Got them both , cleaned up the 034 (piston is like new :) ) cuts great .
I knew the owner of the 066 , it runs great (just going to clean and tweak this one) and it came with two 32 inch and a 28 inch bar .
:greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw:

You lucky dog, I was in halifax last week for work and had been talking to a guy with an 034 super for 100 bucks (has to be same guy, not far from JD's gunshop in prospect right?) I had been talking to him for a week or so, back when he was just asking for offers, and I called him a couple times to see if he still had it and on sunday I called him again and told him Id be in Halifax for work and would pick it up, he was like yea no problem no one else seems interested just a couple emails, so then he basically lead me to beleive I had spoken for it and it would be there when I got there on tuesday. So after course I called him up and hes like "yea some guy just left with it sorry bud, first come first serve." :chainsaw:

Anyways dont get my rant wrong I'm not mad at you, you got a hella'va deal

Congrats:cheers:

Mad at him tho:angry2: :angry2:

If it wasnt a 3 hour drive away I would have had it 2 weeks ago. just figuired I'd save some gas money and pick it up when I was up there on business.

Last edited:
Back