Slamm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slamm Dancing......

[video=youtube;0HbFrM4Lm18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HbFrM4Lm18[/video]

Oh I like Tom.......he's one of the best here IMHO.

Ban him anyway. :buttkick:

+1

I don't see what good it would do, I still have your cell phone number. :dizzy:

Don't forget you also have his home number in four inch high numerals on the back of your XXXXL Mastermind Worksaws T-Shirt.

+1

Don't forget you also have his home number in four inch high numerals on the back of your XXXXL Mastermind Worksaws T-Shirt.

That would be correct, were it not for the fact that our stick legged friend has taunted me, with promises of these mythical t-shirts, for many moons. They way he shows no remorse, after toying with my emotions, is despicable.

That would be correct, were it not for the fact that our stick legged friend has taunted me, with promises of these mythical t-shirts, for many moons. They way he shows no remorse, after toying with my emotions, is despicable.

#### your emotions ya sissy. :cheers:

If you have problems with a "certain member" you should bring it to the attention of the moderators. If there's a real problem we'll do something about it.

Do the moderators ever respond to the one who contacts them about problems with another member? Or do they just contact the trouble maker and ask them to cool off?

Do the moderators ever respond to the one who contacts them about problems with another member? Or do they just contact the trouble maker and ask them to cool off?

It depends on the situation and how serious the complaint is. If a member receives an infraction nobody but the member and the moderators know about it. There's nothing to prevent the member or the moderators from talking about the infraction but it's not something we usually do.

If a member is banned the word "banned" will appear under his username.

If a complaint about another member is made, through a PM to the moderator or a reported post, we'll generally let the person complaining know what action was taken. This is generally done with a PM.

#### your emotions ya sissy. :cheers:

REPORTED!!! For being verbally abusive to muh friend.

It depends on the situation and how serious the complaint is. If a member receives an infraction nobody but the member and the moderators know about it. There's nothing to prevent the member or the moderators from talking about the infraction but it's not something we usually do.

If a member is banned the word "banned" will appear under his username.

If a complaint about another member is made, through a PM to the moderator or a reported post, we'll generally let the person complaining know what action was taken. This is generally done with a PM.

What if the person a member needs to report is a moderator? "Cause that Stihl Sawing guy is smells really bad, and we've asked him repeatedly to bathe, yet he says he's a "Mod" and we just have to deal with it, or GTFO.

What if the person a member needs to report is a moderator? "Cause that Stihl Sawing guy is smells really bad, and we've asked him repeatedly to bathe, yet he says he's a "Mod" and we just have to deal with it, or GTFO.

Reported.

Pretty sure while growing up, our current moderator lineup all wanted to join a circus, well they had to settled for the next best thing, moderating AS! Serious congrats for all your efforts, this is a tough crowd at times. Steve, Bob, and SS, you guys rock:rock:

Pretty sure while growing up, our current moderator lineup all wanted to join a circus, well they had to settled for the next best thing, moderating AS! Serious congrats for all your efforts, this is a tough crowd at times. Steve, Bob, and SS, you guys rock:rock:

Never wanted to join the circus, but I did enjoy watching it. I never understood the whole dancing bears thing though. Weird.

Latest posts

Back