So what did you get for Christmas that was chainsaw related?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i got a pull rope grommet and a full wrap handle for my saw , and a new splitter but it was for me the wife and the son cause it bust the wood to keep us all warm , lol wink wink

this is Andy's wife. don't let him bs you. if he hadn't opened them early, he woulda open up this morning - new chaps, helmet/face shield, fiskars axe, & powerbox husky carrying case (yes, i do love the big guy... :msp_wub:).... and we still havent done stocking stuffers... *sigh* the bigger question is... what did I get for cutting this Christmas!

So.................are you going to share???

Mike

Well Mike, good thread adn I wish, but no saw related stuff for me. It can be a sore subject with Jeanie, because she knows the saw stuff can ad up LOL! But I take care of myself througout the year, as I am good friend's with the shop owner's. They let me make payment's or whatever, so I collect what I need, and spread the hopefully undetected cost! But saw's are harder to hide LOL!

Pops bought me a compression gauge and through my wheelings and dealings over the last month I have a like new MS290, MS180 and a good shape MS192t and don't have a dime in any of them:msp_thumbup:

Guess it IS chainsaw related,

I have spent so much on saws 'n stuff this year, I had to get the little Woman sumthin' special.

I was gonna get her some nice diamond ear rings,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but.

Went to visit an old friend Friday and told his wife what I had in mind.

She said "I would rather have a gun, Hmmmmmmmm.

Ruger SR40C with a tac light, She loves it!

Best part is I get to help her "play" with it.

I traded my BB ported 365 for a 660 with a bad crank and a 064 that starts but dosen't run, to my father inlaw.
Now I'm allowed to buy myself a new bigger saw. I'm thinking a 372.

Ive gotten several things over the last month, but Santa left me these :smile2:.

photobucket-3049-1324827794895.jpg

I got nuttin. Chainsaw related that is.

I did by myself a pair of Labonville full wrap chaps a few weeks ago to replace some tired forestry pants. Haven't worn them outside of the kitchen yet. Something will fall down somewhere, eventually, maybe.

Oh, I also bought a broken Husky 55 and $100 worth of parts to fix it a couple weeks ago.

Got my wife a Kindle. That sounds sort of firewood related....

The biggest gift ever came about 2000 years ago.

Brandy New shiny 372 with a 24" bar and chain. From: me To:me!

Parents got me some truck parts, oh and this nifty little bernzomatic pen style torch, I'm sure it will come in handy somewhere saw related!

Second and third set of present openings have not commenced, so this is just the midday notification!

as much as the wife hates my MAD CAD disease, she still managed to get me a husqvarna pro helmet, gloves, felling

wedges and 2 sugihara bars. Didn't get the 390xp but still came out very good. Those bars are almost too pretty to

use but are gonna get put to the test real soon. Have about 1 mile of hedge row to trim up and gonna take out 2 complete rows

Nothing this year. I'll have to hint better next year. I did get a new set of chaps this year, and some older saws to play with earlier this year. So, it's not all bad. :smile2:

Latest posts

Back