So what did you get for Christmas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought myself a new 201T. I wanted another 200T but the dealer cant get em anymore. Brought it home and ripped the spark screen out of it. Has the new full chisel chain on it that just came out instead of the semi. Will see what its all about next week!

44412f1f-5e66-3ab8.jpg

Quincy 2 stage

Bought myself a new 201T. I wanted another 200T but the dealer cant get em anymore. Brought it home and ripped the spark screen out of it. Has the new full chisel chain on it that just came out instead of the semi. Will see what its all about next week!

I bought one a few weeks ago in like new shape. I did the mods Bsnelling did to his and it woke up pretty damn good. I think people will come around to them. I did trade it to my buddy last week though. I got 2 200t and can always use his when I want.:smile2:

I bought one a few weeks ago in like new shape. I did the mods Bsnelling did to his and it woke up pretty damn good. I think people will come around to them. I did trade it to my buddy last week though. I got 2 200t and can always use his when I want.:smile2:

How did you mod yours? The new shape is cool. The nut on the side cover is riveted on too so you wont lose it! Some things seem kinda cheap on it like the killswitch doesnt seem as heavy duty as the 200. I like how it has the lines for the fuel and oil cap. I cant tell you how many times I send the saw down to be filled up and in a rush the groundies dont lock the caps all the way in after re-fueling and usually results in me being covered in bar oil!!!

Well, I got this a couple of weeks ago... View attachment 213382 so one of my friends just gave me a loop of .404 to go with it for the holidays. Other than that, a tool kit, and some various other items.

Well, for the first time is 28 years I actually got things I needed instead of a bunch of toys and bs I'll use for a month and put on a shelf. Best thing is probably a Bass Pro Shops Gortex 100 MPH Parka. I fish all the time and I'm always freezing. This parka is awesome and I've wanted one for almost 3 years but could never bring myself to spend the $$. Pricey for a jacket but I'll probably sleep in it tonight I'm so happy. Other than that, new windshield wipers, bullets, lots of bullets, Some Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey (my dad raises bees so everything has to be about damn bees and honey), a nice generator for the house that I've been wanting, new winter gloves, shoes, and other stuff I'll actually use. Honestly, I made out like a bandit.

Merry Christmas all you tree huggers.

so far lovin the nikon aw100. seems to be one tough little bugger, we'll see how it does in the trees..

I got the Shigo collection, a ISA hat, and a house full of happy kids. I remember..........and listen up you young fathers, when I could go to Walmart, spend 3-4 hundy on a bunch of toys and it looked like Walt Disney threw up under our tree. Now at 20,18,15 the boys want clothes.................. from Hollister, A&F and Aeropostle..........ever buy one of their shirts? $$$$$$$$ big time. Or a video game at 65 bucks. MAN I MISS THE HOT WHEELS! So enjoy it while you can! I am ready fro grand kids, but only at Christmas, so I can hear the screams of fighting over toys and who refuses to clean up their paper. This year they all got up and did it with no argument.........THEIR GROWING UP!!!:cry:

Yep, I am up at 330 again.........FML

All I got was a lousy T shirt untill I noticed the text on it that said ' Yes, we can !

I go, Honey, take me to bed or loose me forever !!! Christmas rules....:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Got my helmet cam all mounted, software ready to roll! It comes on/off on a track system, also has a tether in case it comes off the tracks. (hopefully never happens)

My dealer has the new 201s in but looked at me like I'd lost my mind when I asked about the new FC chain.

Let us know how the new chain works.Maybe you could put it on a 200t or a 192 for a few cuts
for a good feedback,eh?

I got the Shigo collection, a ISA hat, and a house full of happy kids. I remember..........and listen up you young fathers, when I could go to Walmart, spend 3-4 hundy on a bunch of toys and it looked like Walt Disney threw up under our tree. Now at 20,18,15 the boys want clothes.................. from Hollister, A&F and Aeropostle..........ever buy one of their shirts? $$$$$$$$ big time. Or a video game at 65 bucks. MAN I MISS THE HOT WHEELS! So enjoy it while you can! I am ready fro grand kids, but only at Christmas, so I can hear the screams of fighting over toys and who refuses to clean up their paper. This year they all got up and did it with no argument.........THEIR GROWING UP!!!:cry:

Yep, I am up at 330 again.........FML

:agree2:

The wife and I reserve our big gifting for each other to anniversaries and Bdays.
We have 4 teens 13,15 16 and 18. You're right,the plastic crap from Wmart don't git it anymore.We did stay away from the electronics this year for the most part.Our girl[ the 18 yr old senior this year] and our youngest son are crazy bookworms ,so they each got kindles.No games though.Besides ,they allready have forty-elleven different ones between them.We did get them game cards however.That makes us enablers, I guess.

I got a new wallet [with lots of room to expand ,if you know what I mean,$$LOL.]
And I got her some penguin stuff for her desk at work and a michee purse that you can change the outer shell on.She really liked the fact that I was able to find it.Took a little research.I ended up draggin my sawdusty ass into a nail-beauty salon to get it.

I got my bag of peanut M&Ms, thats what I tell the GF to get me.

Back