So what did you get for Christmas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woke up to some dude in my house, big fat dude, messing with the presents. I currently have him hog tied with a 8ft tenex loop sling and I am waiting on the cops. Kept calling my wife a ho.............ho.....then ho again, a s s hole. Think he was going around town stealing stuff as he has a bag full of toys. scum bag, I gotcha.

I'm heading bison hunting here in 7 days so am hoping for a down jacket to keep me abit warm. The predicted temperature is -40.:dizzy:

got me a nikon aw100. supposed to be waterproof, shockproof and dust proof. should be a good cam for work.

Woke up to some dude in my house, big fat dude, messing with the presents. I currently have him hog tied with a 8ft tenex loop sling and I am waiting on the cops. Kept calling my wife a ho.............ho.....then ho again, a s s hole. Think he was going around town stealing stuff as he has a bag full of toys. scum bag, I gotcha.

That's why I haven't gotten anything yet!!!! LOL:msp_scared:

Got my first smart phone a Motorola Razr and a nice Otter Box to protect it. A new torque wrench and some Mossy Oak stuff for the the truck.

C r a p !,, there's no snow here so I thought it was Easter, now the lights make sense!

Got a Vholdr helmet cam! It's just charging, can't wait to use it!

Careful Devon, theyre addictive. You'll spend as much time editing as you do cutting trees if you're not careful.

As for me, I haven't got out of bed yet. It's nice it have young teenagers that sleep in. :)

Careful Devon, theyre addictive. You'll spend as much time editing as you do cutting trees if you're not careful.

As for me, I haven't got out of bed yet. It's nice it have young teenagers that sleep in. :)

My 5 & 7 yr old has us up at 0615! They were quite excited to say the least! I will be careful with it! That is what my wife was concerned about as well!

Isn't that the dude who used to work for you?? Lmao

From the family I got a desk organizer, some pajamas, candy and one of those sausage and cheese basket deals... My mom got me a harmonica. Now for myself I bought a Contour helmet cam as well... Plus I upgraded my computer from 1 gig to 3... This week I'm going to buy myself a new pole saw, another tire for my log trailer, an ad in the local news paper and pay my BBB dues.

If you want to get what you want to get for Christmas, you got to buy it yourself. :D

The perfect stocking stuffer! I can def use it. I also got a fancy coffee maker. It works great.

I'm playing with my Xmas toys right now!

Well I posted this photo in the Old man climbing thread but I suppose it belongs here:

6569248787_5ac48db2ca_b.jpg

My Father-in-Law gave me the derringer because I've always liked it, the two cars are from my wife, one's a cool mouse that has LED headlights and taillights, handy when mousing around in the dark. The knife I confess to buying for myself. Not shown are a pair of Danner GoreTex "Dress Boots" in Mossy Oak camo.

I have been buying myself stuff right along sinse the storm, mostly things I needed. This and the slingshot are probably most noteworthy. I can't believe it broke already! WTF.. I was setting it up in the leaves and it tipped over, and this chinsy thing just sprang up!

I'm gonna take it to my welder (mine is broken) and see what he can do.
View attachment 213294

Back