So what did you get for Christmas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am the giver and not the getter in my extended family. This year, however, I did get a pair of house shoes.

Got a new generator, new 36" bar for the 660 and a pair of Carhartt Logger boots

didn't know carhartt made boots, is this your first pair from them? how do you like them?

I have not tried them yet... I believe they are made by Chippewa, seem to have a pretty decent shank on them.

I must have been really good!

I got a new Kuiu Guide jacket and beanie, $100 Sherril gift certificate, $150 Cabela's gift certificate, calander (of pictures of my duck dog) it put the biggest smile on my face!, and a new Kimber pistol.

I got a new Kuiu Guide jacket and beanie, $100 Sherril gift certificate, $150 Cabela's gift certificate, calander (of pictures of my duck dog) it put the biggest smile on my face!, and a new Kimber pistol.

Sadly Kimber Firearms are not what they use to be. Take that gift certificate and kimber go trade them both in on a god gun.

Kimber

You must not shoot any IDPA! A lot of guys running them and winning with them. I think this one is a shooter or so far has been. We'll see how the first match goes.

You must not shoot any IDPA! A lot of guys running them and winning with them. I think this one is a shooter or so far has been. We'll see how the first match goes.

Kimber QA has been #### for a few years they are also using substandard metals. No I dont shoot IDPA but I have played someone that shoots IDPA on TV... No wait I also slept at a Holiday Inn last night... Well lets just say I have a lot of friends that shoot guns all the time.

You know we need pics of that shirt or it didn't happen...:hmm3grin2orange:

Preferably a pic of BELGIAN'S avatar wearing that shirt... or better yet his avatar not wearing that shirt.

Kimbers rule Stihl-o-matic drools. lol. I love kimber pistols, there the best.

Then you have an older one or no clue what your talking about... I guess there is a chance you could end up with a decent gun but for the money they charge you could get much more.

Well I posted this photo in the Old man climbing thread but I suppose it belongs here:

6569248787_5ac48db2ca_b.jpg

My Father-in-Law gave me the derringer because I've always liked it, the two cars are from my wife, one's a cool mouse that has LED headlights and taillights, handy when mousing around in the dark. The knife I confess to buying for myself. Not shown are a pair of Danner GoreTex "Dress Boots" in Mossy Oak camo.

C'mon aerialist tell everybody the TRUTH why your father in-law gave you the gun, only one bullet and everyone else in the house except you earplugs....hehehe

Latest posts

Back