some more saw advice please!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TH360PRO

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello its Travis again with another advice/ opinion question for you guys!! So a while back i just had to have a Husy 372XP. All i can say is how much i love it!! Awesome saw!! However...i didn't know at the time that i think i should have ordered a 372 XPW...Comes with the larger more aggressive felling dogs, full wrap handle bar, and from what i hear has lots more power!! So i have someone that wants to buy my 372XP so that i can order the 372XPW!!! So i guess my question is this...is the XPW that much more of a saw or what???? if it is, it must be realy nuts because my XP is very very strong!!!! Well thank you guys again and i cant wait to hear what you guys tell me!! Travis

Have your xp ported do a muffler mod and buy the larger dogs. Forget about the fullwrap handle unless you have a real need for it. I never really liked them.

I only have one saw with a full wrap on it, and that's for taking up in the bucket for ease of use making odd angle cuts. Larger dogs can be had for like $25. I'd keep what you have but.......

im with Stihl-O-Matic on this one. when i find time im going to port mine and repair the kill switch. if you buy a new saw go ms460 you'l like it I promise.

Love my 372XP and would never sell it to repurchase a 372XPW. If you need a saw with more torque for bigger wood, look at adding a 390XP to the family, like I just did. Got a great deal on a new (2007 production date) saw, but have not had the opportunity to use it yet.

Latest posts

Back