Spike's 2014 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you ever see the pic Steven?
109004b7e7d31cf866fcb1d50ec5e4de.jpg

yep, think it was posted in one of his threads.:ices_rofl:

Real disappointed that I can't make your GTG this year Spike (well not that disappointed because I'll be in Germany and Belgium drinking copious amounts of beer). Feeling great and got a clean bill of health from the cardiologist, so its time to start giving the saws some real exercise. I know everyone will have a great time, and I'll check the photos when when I get back from Europe.

Anyone coming have a line on SEF fuel in 5 gallon drums? If you do, please PM me. I figure there may be a dealer or someone with a good local source.

Mike

Real disappointed that I can't make your GTG this year Spike (well not that disappointed because I'll be in Germany and Belgium drinking copious amounts of beer). Feeling great and got a clean bill of health from the cardiologist, so its time to start giving the saws some real exercise. I know everyone will have a great time, and I'll check the photos when when I get back from Europe.

:D Nice to see that you are well - I was a bit worried since you hadn't posted in a long time!

I really hate to say this but I don't think in gonna make it...after being at a comp. All day yesterday she is not gonna let me out two weekends in a row. :cry:

I really hate to say this but I don't think in gonna make it...after being at a comp. All day yesterday she is not gonna let me out two weekends in a row. :cry:
You'll probably get in trouble for something else so you might as well go:) Can you at least send your saws.

Great to her the Good news Hugey!!! Have a great time "Over the Pond!"

Great to hear your doing well John. :clap: I been a wonderin'. Have a safe trip and enjoy the beer!

You made my day, John. Glad to hear you're still with us. Be sure to say hello to Stella and filter some kriek.

Latest posts

Back