Spike's 2014 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you ever see the pic Steven?
109004b7e7d31cf866fcb1d50ec5e4de.jpg

yep, think it was posted in one of his threads.:ices_rofl:

Real disappointed that I can't make your GTG this year Spike (well not that disappointed because I'll be in Germany and Belgium drinking copious amounts of beer). Feeling great and got a clean bill of health from the cardiologist, so its time to start giving the saws some real exercise. I know everyone will have a great time, and I'll check the photos when when I get back from Europe.

Anyone coming have a line on SEF fuel in 5 gallon drums? If you do, please PM me. I figure there may be a dealer or someone with a good local source.

Mike

Real disappointed that I can't make your GTG this year Spike (well not that disappointed because I'll be in Germany and Belgium drinking copious amounts of beer). Feeling great and got a clean bill of health from the cardiologist, so its time to start giving the saws some real exercise. I know everyone will have a great time, and I'll check the photos when when I get back from Europe.

:D Nice to see that you are well - I was a bit worried since you hadn't posted in a long time!

I really hate to say this but I don't think in gonna make it...after being at a comp. All day yesterday she is not gonna let me out two weekends in a row. :cry:

I really hate to say this but I don't think in gonna make it...after being at a comp. All day yesterday she is not gonna let me out two weekends in a row. :cry:
You'll probably get in trouble for something else so you might as well go:) Can you at least send your saws.

Great to her the Good news Hugey!!! Have a great time "Over the Pond!"

Great to hear your doing well John. :clap: I been a wonderin'. Have a safe trip and enjoy the beer!

You made my day, John. Glad to hear you're still with us. Be sure to say hello to Stella and filter some kriek.

Back