Stock Appearing Race Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sory to burst your bubble Fred but all the guys you mention above have there cranks farmed out to crank shops!!!I don't know about EHP but who does. Being how you know these guys so well give them a call and ask them.

Rick

I may well be wrong. You talk to those guys more than I do. Hell, some of them I have never talked to.

My original statement was that it is easier/better to stroke a 272 crank than to cut a 281 crank to fit into a 272 body. I stand by that statement.

Fred

I'm done with this thread.

If you want to prove something to me, prove it in the wood at a contest next year. Otherwise.................................

ehp once told Ken Dunn on the phone, he built his own cranks, and then slipped up and made a post that some guy in Toronto built them......Successfully stroked?......Hahahahahaha!

I remember talking to Ed a couple years ago about getting a stroker a crank, From what I gathered he had done some himself, but did farm some out too here in Canada, but it was not a guy in Totonto.

I remember talking to Ed a couple years ago about getting a stroker a crank, From what I gathered he had done some himself, but did farm some out too here in Canada, but it was not a guy in Totonto.

Where ever!......But TW, let me give you some solid advice. If you're thinking of buying a stroker crank, have Falicon or someone reputable build you one......Really, not a hard choice!

Awe man,I slave away at work just working my fingers to the bone for 10 hours ,looking forward to seeing what good old Fred has to say.Don't ya know,danged if he doesn't give it up for a lost cause.I'm really disappointed.:(

Geeze I can't even voice a rebuttle,nobody to rebut to.

Snack????

This is worthy of a picture. Post away.

Fred

I guess this is what you wanted? 5'11" 240lbs -alot more than a snack.

Sorry it took so long had to get my redneck kids to put it up.I dont know much bout puters either.

Last edited:
Back