Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day was really good until about 2:00. That's when either the sun or the burger got to me. I ended up hurling in the ditch... Can't remember the last time that happened... I have a cast iron stomach.

Amazing selection of cars there. Everything from a pre 1915 model T with a factory brass radiator, to a 66 shelby gt350 mustang with Carroll shelbys signature on the air cleaner, to a 32 ford that looked like it belonged on the cover of a zz top album.
I also grabbed pictures of the ultimate mini mac killer, and the coolest machine shop tools. Including a 9 foot tall drill press with geared power feed, and a lathe you could chuck a kayak into.

I will start uploading later tonight, and I will spread it out over a few days.

I saw a really nice late 1960s corvette convertible, that I wanted to grab a picture of for John. The guy moved it before I could get a picture, and I didn't see it again.

Maybe it was the Chevy that made me sick. :msp_razz:

Hay Sparky !!!!
You keep practicin an maybe Jerry , Robin or Ron will put you to work in the biz !!!
Or maybe you could go finish John's portable storage units (and take inventory LOL) .

Seems I used every bit of energy I had mowing grass ? Haven't hit a lick since ! :msp_thumbdn:

You need one of these .....

himalayan-rock-salt-lick.jpg

Latest posts

Back