Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my,,,,.

to much time out on the blue water,,legs soft and body still leaning side to side..

cooler got filled,,all fillitting ,,fillaying ,,,fillitting,, .. taking fish meat off the bones !!! is done,,... !

lobsters in the cooler till tomorrow,,,,,ruuffff day !!!

left home 7am,,got home 12 hrs later :(

dont know how long i can stand living like this :(

Oh my,,,,.

to much time out on the blue water,,legs soft and body still leaning side to side..

cooler got filled,,all fillitting ,,fillaying ,,,fillitting,, .. taking fish meat off the bones !!! is done,,... !

lobsters in the cooler till tomorrow,,,,,ruuffff day !!!

left home 7am,,got home 12 hrs later :(

dont know how long i can stand living like this :(

Boo Hoo. Poor Ron.

You be Meen!!!

I don't go "Out There" much........

Saw Tramp. ;-))

Enjoy

Slowly becoming a whorder ! :hmm3grin2orange:

This is one I actually needed. I actually want a nice 346XP but I'll work my way around to it before to long. This one might get cleaned up, clutch cover painted, new air filter, maybe newer bar and used some in the next week or two then resold. Want my 346 before fall sets in and I start cutting ro two years out.

Ron, the 015 had a good looking piston/cylinder. Have to find the carb settings for it. Got it to pop and then run for about 10 seconds and then couldn't get it started again. I'll work on that sometime in the week.

I like the heat , but it sure knocks the **** of of me. LOL 90s is a bit much for Slugs . Staying that way till Thursday they say , them storms again for the weekend.

Gatorade. The good stuff. Keeps me going. Never thought it was really doing anything till I started cutting wood and doing lawns. Start running down, suck down a med size bottle and bam! Energy again!

Night guys that are pooping out. Hardest thing I'm going to do the rest of the night is take a shower. LOL

Hopefully going to the auto supply tomorrow. I am trying to find hondabond, a case of brakleen, and a few cans of the world's best penetrant, chemsearch yield. Almost impossible to find, and most places that carry it won't sell to the public. I have been told this place carries it, and they will sell anything to me. If you guys ever see it for sale, snap it up. It is labled "not for resale or sale to the public. For food plant and industrial use only, not for private or home use" which is why it's so hard to get. It seriously makes things like pb blaster, and liquid wrench seem about as useful for removing stuck bolts as red loctite. Nothing will compare. I have used it on rusty and coroded nuts on a mac that sat outside for many, many years. A little squirt, and within two minutes the nut could be removed with a stubby open end. A breaker bar wouldn't have moved it before. It sure isn't cheap, but you only need enough to get the threads wet. A can of yield will outlast 5 cans of liquid wrench. The museum repair shop has a can that has been going for 5 years. And in that shop, that's saying a lot.

Gatorade. The good stuff. Keeps me going. Never thought it was really doing anything till I started cutting wood and doing lawns. Start running down, suck down a med size bottle and bam! Energy again!

They would give us that stuff at work anytime the temp got to 90 outside. Be about 110 inside that steel mill in the cool spots ! LOL Hottest I ever seen was 170 between the furnaces. Had to go up through them to take readings every hour. 500' long running a average of 1800 deg. Didn't fool around doing that ! LOL Even in the winter !

Stihl 89 here , tension is high , I didn't like the way the lemon was lookin at me so I forked him over a homemade icecubes and threw some ginger and sweet dark colored ethanol on him just to add to his misery LOL .

I also scored a set of matching vaccum cleaners for 10 bucks LOL

I am glad to see you freezing your own cubes. Before I'm done with you you'll raise your own beef!

Back