Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
recently%2Bupdated%2B229.jpg
Most tree leaves have fallen but these maples around my camp still has some color,

recently%2Bupdated%2B232.jpg

recently%2Bupdated%2B231.jpg

recently%2Bupdated%2B230.jpg

Real nice looking place Jerry !!

Still have lots to do up there, been plugging away at it for the last 36 years, stepped up the progress over the last 5. There will be a big exterior overhaul next year. Just wanted to replace all the sills and carrying beam before doing the siding and roof projects.

Good evening you slackers!
I hope all is well with everyone. Kids stuff is at its prime this time of year.
My son bought him self a 30cc Mcculloch blower the other day. Guy told him it ran great so he bought it. Needless to say the rings are shot. Piston looks good but only 90psi.

Sounds like a good plan to me ! LOL
You need to step up the duck getting so you can bring nuff for every one ! LOL And get back out fishing so you can bring nuff of that too ! LOL
Need to get myself one of them vacuum sealers!

Almost lunch bump .

Gotta go down town to the bank , seems my debit card got hacked ! Suckers got 261.00 out of it in 2 days . First time they got me on this card . They got me one other time few years ago on a different card . Pose to get my money back , just gotta fill out some paper work . Hardly ever use this card , no idea how they got the number ?

Half way down page 2 again, this thread drops real fast these days.

Yep site traffic must be finally picking up again, moving us along to Page II rather quickly these days.....

Rain here today......and on until Sat.....slowing me down in the last of my firewood processing that's fer sur!!!!!

Yep site traffic must be finally picking up again, moving us along to Page II rather quickly these days.....

Rain here today......and on until Sat.....slowing me down in the last of my firewood processing that's fer sur!!!!!
Yah, was just going to say...... You Robin and the boys up North are going to get it Fri into Sat. Accuweather says we will get it the worst. But really no big deal!

Latest posts

Back