Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see what I can do. Not much to add lately. Been working on refinishing a metal entry door. Over the past 2) years its been painted several times poorly. Got it back to metal now but may end up rattle caning it admit sees no shade and most "regular" house paint won't handle the heat.

I'll see what I can do. Not much to add lately. Been working on refinishing a metal entry door. Over the past 2) years its been painted several times poorly. Got it back to metal now but may end up rattle caning it admit sees no shade and most "regular" house paint won't handle the heat.
Auto pain would be the best , but need a paint gun and the paint and hardener is pricy **** !

How you guys up north making out? Was out little while ago and rain was comin' in sideways off the ocean! Just glad I'm not out there tonight fightin' confused seas!!

Mostly getting a stiff breeze with the odd gust, all the leaves that were left on trees are mostly gone now. It will be fairly warm overnight and likely cool down tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back