Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dropped 6 nice maple trees on my way to work this morning, machine operator on site says he will move them to roadside for me, I say thanks but I tell him just leave them where I dropped them, I will fetch them out later. He gets everything full of mud and rocks when moving tree stems.

Dropped 6 nice maple trees on my way to work this morning, machine operator on site says he will move them to roadside for me, I say thanks but I tell him just leave them where I dropped them, I will fetch them out later. He gets everything full of mud and rocks when moving tree stems.
Maple cuts nice

Yep most operators treat trees just like rocks and dirt.....just move them as quickly as possible......some skidder operators are the same way...

No just frogs down back in the wet spot created by my ever-flowing cellar perimeter drains...when digging the foundation tapped into a very strong vein that supplied my parents dug well. I drilled a well here years ago. Such is life on the side of the mountain. Little dog looked like someone washed her mouth out with soap!!!!

Latest posts

Back