Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JERRY...GOT MIGHTY MOUSE FREED UP. MOUSE HAD PUT SOME CORN IN THE CYLINDER APPARENTLY.
TOOK IT DOWN FRIENDS GARAGE AND BLEW IT OUT WITH HIS POWERFUL COMPRESSOR. 4 KERNALS CAME FLYING OUT! LOL
NOW MIGHTY MOUSE IS FINE AS KIND!
AND CHEEVS IS HAPPY AGAIN!
PISSA WEATHER. WENT SWIMMING IN LITTLE POND THIS MORNING, AND THEN CUT UP REMAINING LOGS IN WOODPILE. NOW TIME TO GET SOME MORE... WEATHER IS SUPPOSED TO BE NICE FOR A WEEK!
STAY WELL!

JERRY...GOT MIGHTY MOUSE FREED UP. MOUSE HAD PUT SOME CORN IN THE CYLINDER APPARENTLY.
TOOK IT DOWN FRIENDS GARAGE AND BLEW IT OUT WITH HIS POWERFUL COMPRESSOR. 4 KERNALS CAME FLYING OUT! LOL
NOW MIGHTY MOUSE IS FINE AS KIND!
AND CHEEVS IS HAPPY AGAIN!
PISSA WEATHER. WENT SWIMMING IN LITTLE POND THIS MORNING, AND THEN CUT UP REMAINING LOGS IN WOODPILE. NOW TIME TO GET SOME MORE... WEATHER IS SUPPOSED TO BE NICE FOR A WEEK!
STAY WELL!
Good to know, take care of yourself and keep on cuttin!

Jimmy!! A few pics of the Seaway to compare to the Rossiter Boats.....very similar hull design...my 20 is very much like their 20. I bet that 23 of theirs is a sweet boat!!!

View attachment 861579View attachment 861580
Good looking vessel! It does have good lines... was reading about them today.

Hard to find a boat less than 26' with decent lines these days. I just got off the phone with the original owner of mine.. told him about Rossiter. He asked for a link to the web page. Not everybody needs a 50 mph center console....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

My buddy just took delivery of this custom NC built Harrison. Its pretty but I would almost wager my 17' hull will take what his 24' will. To date I have less than 5% in mine of what that one cost.
742034a1ef9935852129b0f7f940c670.jpg
176adb323f399700d953a97c2074ee00.jpg
e1fe85b1cb829fe46257566eb01a5852.jpg

Well....that's to bad......
I have been looking for a nice one to get up and running for a friend that has done some work for me. He won`t take funds only wants a nice running 015, just like the one he ruined by having water get in its case when his basement flooded. That saw set over a year in a chainsaw case under a shelf, was full of corrosion when he brought it to me to see what I could do with it. Some parts are still usable from it but this one I picked up came from a very dry area out West.

I've got one here that looks good. Needs a coil. Never gotten too motivated on it.
I would have very little interest in one of them for myself, I had been scouring the net and the sites for one in good shape. One of our long time members put one up for sale on here and he was kind enough to ship it over to me. It should need little to get it in top shape, then it gets sent home.

Few pics of the latest copper mining operation.......custom copper shower stall. The base is the most complicated part and has to dead on perfect or the rest of it will go poorly. Had to improvise working alone....she's pretty much a slip fit.......like working with a big "feeler gauge"...LOL!!

IMG_1126.jpgIMG_1131.jpgIMG_1130.jpgIMG_1144.jpg

Sweet J........ Page six bump!! Spent some tyme this weekend past trying out some local beverages. Started out with "Pulp Truck" IPA from Marsh Island Brewing....even has tire tread marks on the side.....pretty good stuff..

Then tried "Out There" a wet hopped Lager from Bunker Brewing......different....a hoppy lager is not the norm.....but good stuff none-the-less. And the can is sweet!!!

Next was "Trappers Pack" a Northeast IPA from Northwoods Brewing.......excellent!!!!IMG_1159.jpgIMG_1160.jpgIMG_1164.jpgIMG_1163.jpg

No beer for me , once the temps drop outside the thirst for beer stops full tilt. Warmer beverages take over,artificial heat more beneficial.
Mmmmm.....I like like beer year round......not to say I don't like higher test stuff in the winter months as well too though.....I'm pretty flexible that way.....LOL!

Sweet J........ Page six bump!! Spent some tyme this weekend past trying out some local beverages. Started out with "Pulp Truck" IPA from Marsh Island Brewing....even has tire tread marks on the side.....pretty good stuff..

Then tried "Out There" a wet hopped Lager from Bunker Brewing......different....a hoppy lager is not the norm.....but good stuff none-the-less. And the can is sweet!!!

Next was "Trappers Pack" a Northeast IPA from Northwoods Brewing.......excellent!!!!View attachment 865724View attachment 865725View attachment 865728View attachment 865729
Never seen a pulp truck with that much tread on the tires... I'm calling BS.

Back