Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...****......... that ain't gonna work.....

It looks good from Detroit...lol j/k

Oops wrong year or model, I'm sure you figured that out.
Well....can't find much info......this is for a 2008 Saab 9-5T.....they don't seem to differentiate between the sedan and the station wagon for this part at any of the usual vendors. I'm guessing this one is for a station wagon.......new one should be here tomorrow....this one is headed back asap....

Well.....our beloved Falls Bridge is going away. To old and narrow by todaze standards. This crosses the large reversing falls on Bay Road in South Blue Hill....I crossed it numerous times a day when my old shop was further down Bay Road. They gonna put in a temp bridge to the right (in the pic) and remove the old bridge and build new in the same place.

View attachment 981935View attachment 981936View attachment 981938We lost our 3 way bridgeat Lyons falls in NY years ago. We always loved it.
John had a 3 way bridge in Zainesville!!

Needs a "Salt Life" sticker.
Lol.
After the Salt Flats we’d let the sprinkler run under the car for a couple of days.
This is a farm truck. Never over 25 mph.
A flatbed on the back for about 55 1/2 bushels of peaches.
I’ll run a channel the length of the frame and angle iron to it.
Helping a buddy.

V that pipe in two places to make it straight or cut the pipe off and put on a straight piece.
Correct one will be here today...interestingly, it doesn't actually come straight back...tweaks gently to the right a tad. Yep my first thought was to modify the one in the pic.......stihl haven't tossed the old pipe and SS tip....just in case...car's been obsolete for 11 years now...don't throw anything away until I'm sure of a replacement.!!!lol!

T hat is how they run the MacDonald bridge here, two lanes one way during peak traffic and one lane returning.Two lanes over to Halifax in the morning switch for the after work traffic in the early evening.
This is a real Y , go to the middle then go right or left. Right where 2 rivers meet. At one time it was even a covered bridge. Seen pics of it . But that was long ago ! LOL

Latest posts

Back