Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was a 10" bar. And I did a little poking around...I still cant believe he is starting up his own forum. I cant believe it.

I would like to put a 36" bar on the 46cc Poopin' Pros. Think that will work out all right? Should make a good milling setup.

Several? whats wrong with this one...gee whiz...a little adversity and folks bail.

It is hard to get used to the new format if you were really used to the old one. I know I felt like it just wasn't the same, but then you just have to adjust and enjoy the information that most of us came here for as well as the conversation of a common interest. Hate to see people not coming back though. Of course they might have read through this thread and thought it was over for AS!

The change in format was the last straw for some, too much drama for others and the bickering between the saw modders just drove the wedge too deep. Others bailed because they thought the rules was too strict about what you could post on here. I am sort of suprised they have let this thread continue this long. Therefore my Stihl 009 is going to get a full woods porting and open up the muffler, ..heck I might just leave the muffler right off. What oil ratio should I run in a modded 009?

Pioneerguy600

The change in format was the last straw for some, too much drama for others and the bickering between the saw modders just drove the wedge too deep. Others bailed because they thought the rules was too strict about what you could post on here. I am sort of suprised they have let this thread continue this long. Therefore my Stihl 009 is going to get a full woods porting and open up the muffler, ..heck I might just leave the muffler right off. What oil ratio should I run in a modded 009?

Pioneerguy600

Or they spoke their mind and got banned. I don't spend much time here, it has gotten pretty trashy.

There are a few on here that will tell you what they think they know, one at least has quite the posse.

I myself have thick skin, and will stand toe to toe if I perceive the truth is getting twisted.

Doesn't really bother me, I glean the knowledge I need, and sift through the rest of the bull crap.

Still a great place to learn and research projects,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Just take the advice some give with a grain of salt.

But yeah the bickering is fun sometimes, annoying at times too, if'n you can't take the heat,,,,,Stay Out Of The FIRE!

Lets just reply to the countless "What should I buy" threads.

Last edited:
Always got the freedom to choose to read a post or skip it, if you don`t like what is going on in a certain thread then don`t go there. Me ,..I don`t get involved with the drama section, just stay with the stuff I like, far as advise from me goes,..you can take it or leave it, don`t hurt my feelings none.

Pioneerguy600

Jerry you are a true Gentleman,

I was NOT referring to you at all.

But there is a certain fella here that thinks his excretement don't stink.

He is so full of himself, he wouldn't even know I was talkin' 'bout him!

More then one....

I think you are a true Gentleman too!

I do apologize for our run-in this past fall.

If someone peed in my breakfast cereal like that, I would have a hard time sending them the good stuff you sent me.

'You're a good Man Charlie Brown"

Thanks,

mo

I have yet to have a real run in here. I doubt I ever will, buy ya never know. I am glad this thread is still here. Sorta woke folks up I hope.

Oh and to wake ya up some more...guess which saw might be going to a new home?

Latest posts

Back