Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez , from the looks of Robin's pic's I think he has a thing for the colour red .
I wonder if he calls that part of the shop "The Red Light District" ?

HaHaHa!!! Good one!! I do like red.....As superbike builder Aldo Ferracci said........."Make 'em see RED!!!! ......speaking of the "RED" Ducatis....meaning......if they saw red.....you were already by them...LOL!!!!!

Other than that...............you inferring I'm a "red" saw....."Whoreder"??????....LOL!!!!

Hello gents. Sorry I didn't call you back last night Jimmy, company showed up and stayed a little late. Just have to sand and polyurethane the new puter desk though. Boss has the puter right now.

That desk isn't worth much unless you put a new line through the yard... no worries though I ended up on the phone with my buddy who finally fired off his '28 Ford he's been working on. He was pretty excited as it's been years in the making.

Been a home improvement fool lately, years worth of fallen behind projects are finally getting done. Should be able to get a lot done this spring as long as I get left alone.

I'm supposed to be doing some of that stuff while the wife is out of town.. probably not going to happen!

Latest posts

Back