Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both of my dogs didn't wast any time this morning de-watering. They were glad to get in the house and in front of the fire place. These insulated bibs sure are nice too...don't pull them out often but when I do they are super nice.

He really did have a lot of fun over Christmas, the tree took a constant beating and only one ornament got broken this year. He found the cat gifts right away,
recently+updated+075.jpg

and made short order of getting them out,
recently+updated+077.jpg

He soon had competition,

recently+updated+078.jpg

recently+updated+079.jpg

Looks like fun times Jerry.
The two of them were a hoot, for more than an hour they both tried to take posession oF their Christmas stocking. It was filled with small kitty toys stuffed with catnip. The big feller got the stocking open and took out a small green toy, the little cat wanted that toy also so the big guy would lay on it and the smaller cat would try her best to move him. The little cat is a very fiesty fireball and could tear the big guy to shreds, he`s not a fighter, just a big friendly clown. The little cat finally got a red stuffed mouse out of the stocking to play with but still made plenty of attempts to get the green one away from the big guy....LOL

I've never had a cat that took any notice to catnip. Now my little nut job, Crash, if you pull out a laser pointer.... GAME ON!
Oh he!! yeah, both of them is nuts over the lazer pointer, they fight each other to grab it, never get it but will chase it til completely exhausted, panting and tongue hanging out. Rest a couple minutes and they are up begging for more.....LOL.

Why I like cats , I laugh my azz off at them , laser pointers are a blast ! LOL 3 out 4 of my cats love cat nip ! They get very funny when they get into that **** ! :laugh:
My big gray cat is right bout 20 lbs. , no idea what kind it is ? LOL Biggest feet I ever seen on a cat ! Hes a bully most times,only picks on the midget. None of them get near his Mother ! MEENER than Aunt Danny ! :D

Yep that about sums it up. He's a total sweetheart. He shows everyone he's dominant every once in a while but he's a big loafer most of the time.

Rick
I know of 16 other Maine Coons including our fellas mother and father, six of his siblings of various ages and 8 others that are not related. They all seem to have similar personalities and I like them all, they all seem to need to be with the family, sort of like dogs that are part of the pact mentality. They are all looking for attention and seem to know just how to be cute and get that attention.....LOL

Latest posts

Back