Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ground just getting firm enough to get the tractor in to haul out through a low wet spot, last year the ice was thick enough there to carry the tractor for a week but then same old crap came around and ice thawed, never did get strong enough for carrying the tractor. Still early in the season so still have hope the ice will form, need to get one of the tractors running again, lost spark. Like to be ready just in case.

Ground just getting firm enough to get the tractor in to haul out through a low wet spot, last year the ice was thick enough there to carry the tractor for a week but then same old crap came around and ice thawed, never did get strong enough for carrying the tractor. Still early in the season so still have hope the ice will form, need to get one of the tractors running again, lost spark. Like to be ready just in case.

Got spark back, just a new coil and some fiddling with the wires, its running again nicely.

Elux server on duty tonight , slack site to load the full page .
Boy , them Elux engineers sure know how to cut corners .
View attachment 693586
Is that the latest and greatest WhizzBang Eluxovarna with a builtin corner cutting angle and dangle finder ?

When you pouring the next concrete job?.....LOL

a232d636b4580552c4568261f7e34f26.jpg

_59-jpg.693586

Jerry.....this is cheeves! Haven't been able to get on for quite awhile....days! Missed an EMail message. Been Posting under wife.
Could you straighten this out? AS won't take my Password to Login. Thanks Jerry!

Hey Bobby, that sucks. I have sent a request right to the top to get this sorted out. Hope to hear back from them soon,
Jerry

I worked yesterday, two separate jobs, meh!
Yeah....well....you're 'Nadian......gonna work twice as hard for the system............but..........certainly get way better health care......probably even/steven in the end.......just bent ovah 'bout the same angle.......

Latest posts

Back