Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to trade 32" .050 3/8 bar and 2 full chisel and one semichisel chain. All are used but in good shape. Chains were just resharpened. More are available but not resharpened yet.

Would like 150' climbing rope, rivet spinner or other things that use chains.

Is that the 12mm slot or the 14mm slot bar? I could use a 14mm mount.

Ahh. The elusive Jredavarny. Very rare to see in running condition. I saw one once.....

And when them jredavarny's are runnin....u betta watch out!!!
With friends like this.. Who the frick needs a enemy :( I would red rep you, but I dont have the :heart: for it :D Text bomb though, I am capable of, on my tracphone.lol

Looking for a nice good running 026-260...all I got for trade is some paypal. PM me if ya got one to let go.

Looking for a nice good running 026-260...all I got for trade is some paypal. PM me if ya got one to let go.

John, if you dont get in a hurry to find one, I got a guy at work with a 2 year old MS260 who will be selling it soon as I find him a good 60cc Husky to replace it with. He said hes done with those flippy caps and I thought you were too. :hmm3grin2orange:

chicken-legs.jpg

:clap:

put some pants on randy:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Well I found a 372, for a good price finally. I am in need of a choke lever and a gas tank with all the trimmings.

Also need a 24-28" b+c for it.

John, if you dont get in a hurry to find one, I got a guy at work with a 2 year old MS260 who will be selling it soon as I find him a good 60cc Husky to replace it with. He said hes done with those flippy caps and I thought you were too. :hmm3grin2orange:

I've always liked the flippy caps Mark, they have never really gave me any issues.

I have a 28" bar for a Stihl 090. It's a GB Titanium CN40, and it's orange, which is really convenient being that it's going on a Stihl. I bought it thinking I would be able to drill oil passages so that it would fit on my Partner P100, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it work.

Also, it's 3/8" replaceable sprocket nosed and .63 gauge.

Last edited:
Ill look for what I have for that spring, Im hoping I do!

And on them 056 piston remakes, If they are quality, Id be down for ATLEAST 5-10 of them!

Metals406: what makes them suitable for the 066??? are they sort of a Domed version for it? high comp piston??? Or a factory "popup??! would a 066 piston work in a 056?! :)

Yup! :)

I have a 28" bar for a Stihl 090. It's a GB Titanium CN40, and it's orange, which is really convenient being that it's going on a Stihl. I bought it thinking I would be able to drill oil passages so that it would fit on my Partner P100, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it work.

Also, it's 3/8" replaceable sprocket nosed and .63 gauge.

sorry... already got a 36in Carlton... Finding myself felling 44-50in Oaks that are dying of blight here... Felling them with a 36in is easy enough but bucking up the trunk would be easier with a bigger bar...

I don't mind changing a sproket tip and doing a little bar maintence but it will be put into use pretty regularly.

Also does anyone have a husky 625 recoil or one that will work on a 625. Buddy of mine needs a good working one for his saw due to an unforseen incident... if you know what I mean... :wink:

Last edited:
I'm still chasing parts for this 084. I need a chain brake handle and a lower av bushing. I've got loads of parts to trade. TIA. :)

Latest posts

Back