Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

After another trip to the Honey Hole I found two saws that I think the Stihl guys might be into... Found an 042 and an 048. Both in mediacore condition. Might be rebuildable and might be good parts saws. Plastics looked good but that's all I know... I can check into them more if any of ya'll are interested.

PM me! I don't catch everything in this thread as it moves pretty quick sometimes...

CHeers!

I have a 28" bar for a Stihl 090. It's a GB Titanium CN40, and it's orange, which is really convenient being that it's going on a Stihl. I bought it thinking I would be able to drill oil passages so that it would fit on my Partner P100, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it work.

Also, it's 3/8" replaceable sprocket nosed and .63 gauge.

PM sent! :)

trading fodder

Anything look interesting? I'm looking for a good 038 tank/handle, and 031 saws/projects/parts.

DSC07019.jpg

The 010av runs but has a jb weld repair around the oil cap. The 020av on the left is complete minus b/c, is in great shape and runs well. The 020av on the right is missing the clutch cover and gas cap but runs with gas poured down its throat. The homie xl is complete minus spark. The remington is an SL-4, good compression and spark.

Digger's Dad (Marc) is sending a complete carb setup.....so yes Sir, that is filed under "taken care of". :D

Went in the mail this am. Complete carb, bolts, nuts, gaskets, linkage for choke and throttle, push buttons, trigger, spring, air filter and rubber grommets. I didn't want there to be an issue on something mating up. That old 300 has 130 lbs of compression and good spark if you need something else.

dd

Well I ordered the spring for my 028 from the dealer along with 2 av mounts... So I don't need those anymore.

I have a bunch of stuff I'll be listing here in the next couple days. . . Keep yer ears on -- come on! :msp_thumbup:

I've got this little Husky 50 I need parts for, need clutch cover with brake, fuel and oil caps, and piston. Hopefully I can salvage the cylinder.

Want to port this thing, any other then stock pistons that work better?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've got this little Husky 50 I need parts for, need clutch cover with brake, fuel and oil caps, and piston. Hopefully I can salvage the cylinder.

Want to port this thing, any other then stock pistons that work better?

I'm pretty sure I have a clutch cover with brake that will work on your saw. I can't help on piston though, I've never tried to port a 50.

Anything look interesting? I'm looking for a good 038 tank/handle, and 031 saws/projects/parts.

DSC07019.jpg

The 010av runs but has a jb weld repair around the oil cap. The 020av on the left is complete minus b/c, is in great shape and runs well. The 020av on the right is missing the clutch cover and gas cap but runs with gas poured down its throat. The homie xl is complete minus spark. The remington is an SL-4, good compression and spark.

I am interested in the 020's if we can strike a trade for 031 material. Let me know what most your looking for. I have at least a few with missing parts partly dis assembled, then some parts and 1 or 2 complete or almost. Haven't looked em close for a while but I could refresh my memory and get some pics probably within this week maybe a day or so.

Back