Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man are you and Will piss'n in the wind! :laugh:

You better believe we're hoping that the wind's at our backs....:D

Crap! I forgot to call "dibbs" on the Pioneer/Partner/Poulan Pro (that's a lotta P's) P-60 series/PP655 series, Poulan/Dayton/Craftsman 4200-8500 series, and Homelite 650/750 series saws. Dibbs on all dem too!:D

Last edited:
You better believe we're hoping that the wind's at our backs....:D

Crap! I forgot to call "dibbs" on the Pioneer/Partner/Poulan Pro (that's a lotta P's) P-60 series/PP655 series, Poulan/Dayton/Craftsman 4200-8500 series, and Homelite 650/750 series saws. Dibbs on all dem too!:D

Now your moving in on my territory.... :msp_wink:

That's ok, I don't mind.

Oh, SP80 and 81 stuff would be mine too!

Crap! I KNEW I forgot something. You and I already have those too...........although you have more at the moment Will. I guess I can still claim 'dibbs' on the later 82cc Macs (PM850/800/805/8200/DE80) since you 'dibbed' (LOL) the earlier ones...:jester:

Crap! I KNEW I forgot something. You and I already have those too...........although you have more at the moment Will. I guess I can still claim 'dibbs' on the later 82cc Macs (PM850/800/805/8200/DE80) since you 'dibbed' (LOL) the earlier ones...:jester:

LOL!!

For some reason after all this, I think Nate will make us dead last in line.

There wouldn't happen to be anyone with a "box-o-parts" of the Stihl 1115 series saws would there? (045,056,056S,056M2) Im looking for a few (ALOT) of small misc parts!!!

And as always im into talking about cylinders, flywheels, and ignitions...THATS HOW IT GOES!

Anyone need a recoil?? I have a few, not real pretty, but I could change that!

Any leads on NOS parts (larger amounts) would be greatly appreciated as well! Thanks In Advance guys!!! And gals!?

Back