Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JJ story of my summer as well this year, I left early june for a canoe trip in the boundary waters, came home, left again for a trip to the cities, then came home, 5 days ,another trip (boy scout camp), home for a week, then one more boundary waters trip, then home for 4 days, and now im back here in northern MN....BUSY GUY!!!

I'm still digging for you for one of these. I've only been home five days since June 06.

did you get the side cover i sent you yet? sorry it took me so long to get it shipped, i definately know what being busy is like too.lol

I need a tank handle assembly for 372

Also looking for a good cylinder off an 028 super

Last edited:
Need "little" dolmar air filter

finished this dolmar 100 and need an air filter i cant find anyplace :(
just a little thing,somebody must have one to keep the poor orphan happy :)
this is what it looks like..

attachment.php

Pm is best as "they" dont let me out much :(
oh yeh,,got stuff,junk,parts,,pieces,nothing steal,,except some 056 parts.

finished this dolmar 100 and need an air filter i cant find anyplace :(
just a little thing,somebody must have one to keep the poor orphan happy :)
this is what it looks like..

attachment.php

Pm is best as "they" dont let me out much :(
oh yeh,,got stuff,junk,parts,,pieces,nothing steal,,except some 056 parts.

If you do not find it here try Edge and Engine. They have been very good at getting me parts for the old Dolmar saws. Tom

Id be willing to trade a saw or two that I have listed lately for a spinner breaker...

Couple ol mag saws, most run..

Gotta update the list soon. But Pioneer quickie saw are gone, and probably the farmsaw(havent forgotten you Jim)

:msp_thumbup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have 3 of the Windsor tips, 4 sprocket nose kits, 1 SP-80 drum, and one of the Mac tips.

Last edited:
Back