Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
String trimmer

Anybody have a striing trimmer aka weed eater?

I have some saw parts (mostly orange) and some green paper..

Thanks

Anybody have a striing trimmer aka weed eater?

I have some saw parts (mostly orange) and some green paper..

Thanks

I have a couple, but I don't know if they break down smaller or not. Shipping is going to be a killer. I'll see if they will break down in 1/2, if so... yours for the shipping.

looking to see if that MS211 clutch cover could convert my MS180 to a single nut with a chain adjuster??? Anyone have a clue???

Anyone happen to have any 346/350 jugs that may clean up they want to get rid of?

I might be able to come up with something for you.

Let JJ try and hook you up first.

I have a stock OEM 42mm OE 346 complete ready to bolt on P+C I took off to bolt on the woods ported topend in it's place. I could be persuaded to part with possibility.

I'd like that screw in the bottom righthand corner of the 4th picture sir

Ya' see I have this neighbor..........................

still in need of ht carb from an 084/088 or a wg from a 3120. also need a throttle shaft for the ht and a high side needle

I"m still looking for a good crank for an BG55 Stihl blower. PM me if you have one, I have parts to trade.

Might have one but I have to tear down the blower yet to see if it's any good. No spark plug in it when I got it and doesn't seem like any compression. I'll check it out soon.

I'm looking for a few 046/460 parts.

1. Oiler
2. Worm gear
3. Clutch
4. Clutch drum
5. Clutch bearing
6. Plastic cover that goes over the chain brake spring, including screws
7. Muffler cover.

PM me with what you've got.

Last edited:
Back