Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real nice 12" vintage rubber Oregon bar cover. . . Prolly make a sweet wall hanger. :rock:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Fraze called dibs on the bar cover, and Jay 'dibbed' the Mac tip and a Windsor or two. The Oregon 3/8" 12 tooth ones are the sprocket so you don't have to replace the whole tip (unless it really needs it).

I will be posting A LOT more stuff over the next week or two.

If you see something you want, let me know -- but you may want to wait on the whole shipping thing until I'm done, as you may want more than one thing.

I'm starting with the small stuff and going to bars and saws and parts. I will be gone tomorrow thru Sunday for my parent's 40th wedding anniversary.

I'll be back on here next week fer sure. . . Just as a heads up, I'm going to be looking for Stihl mount 28" bars and chains (need those), and even Husky LG mount 28".

A lot of this I'll probably do in video form too, as it takes up less posting room, and talking is easier than typing. :D

:)

Fraze called dibs on the bar cover, and Jay 'dibbed' the Mac tip and a Windsor or two. The Oregon 3/8" 12 tooth ones are the sprocket so you don't have to replace the whole tip (unless it really needs it).

I will be posting A LOT more stuff over the next week or two.

If you see something you want, let me know -- but you may want to wait on the whole shipping thing until I'm done, as you may want more than one thing.

I'm starting with the small stuff and going to bars and saws and parts. I will be gone tomorrow thru Sunday for my parent's 40th wedding anniversary.

I'll be back on here next week fer sure. . . Just as a heads up, I'm going to be looking for Stihl mount 28" bars and chains (need those), and even Husky LG mount 28".

A lot of this I'll probably do in video form too, as it takes up less posting room, and talking is easier than typing. :D

:)

Your such a tease!!

Anybody have a striing trimmer aka weed eater?

I have some saw parts (mostly orange) and some green paper..

Thanks

I checked the ones I have and they are one piece, curved shaft. There's really no way to box and ship it, it would probably cost as much as a new one.

I checked the ones I have and they are one piece, curved shaft. There's really no way to box and ship it, it would probably cost as much as a new one.

Thanks for looking!
No problem, I will go shopping.. I can see more ORANGE in my future!!!

have a great day!!!

Tell me more about the 920?

Heel boy, Heel...............

You have to reel that guy in sometimes...

I think it'll be all right as long as he don't "slip the leash" again...........boy was that a mess.

I think John has saw-scratch fever.... Just keeps spreading the more he tries to make it feel better :dizzy:

Leash? You'll have to upgrade that to Grade 100 chain in 3/8" or better :D atleast with a WLL of 8800, he MIGHT not snap that one... Till a saw goes scootin' by right in front of him... :laugh:

John, John, John,.....what are WE going to do with you??!

:poke: :jester:

Back