Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a 365 special that runs but has low compression. I'm looking for a 50cc saw like a dolmar 5100 or maybe a husky or jonsered in that size. I can order a set of rings and base gasket and put it back together or even port it. The cylinder wall on the exhaust side looked good throught the spark plug hole. I haven't pulled the muffler yet but will if needed.

What's up with them being so rare? Did people just take them off and throw them down, and keep on cutting? Is there a RA top cover eater?

The clips would get loose and the top cover would rattle and people would take them off. Then they'd get lost. When I was a kid I'd see a lot of the RAs running at woodlots with just the cylinder shield.

Got a 365 special that runs but has low compression. I'm looking for a 50cc saw like a dolmar 5100 or maybe a husky or jonsered in that size. I can order a set of rings and base gasket and put it back together or even port it. The cylinder wall on the exhaust side looked good throught the spark plug hole. I haven't pulled the muffler yet but will if needed.

I might be able to set you up with a newer smaller Husky like a 353 if you're interested.

I'm looking for a set of 362/365/371/372 case halves if anyone has any available. I'm doing a low-buck rebuild for a retired guy who got a Maple limb on the case of his 371. The rest of the saw is good. I got lots to trade and money.

I know this is small potatoes, but I need a pair of starter pawls, and one damn new clutch spring for my 044.

I also am looking for a new or nice flocked air filter for an 038.

026 Pro parts

Ok guys, I had an 026 Pro that the bearings went south on and I was going to replace them and rebuild. Problem is it's been so long since I messed with it that I know I won't get it back together in less than a year if I'm lucky. So I'm offering up parts. I've got everything I believe with the exception of the p&c and the air filter cover which I've sold off to a repair shop.

I have brand new lower bearings, gasket set and rings.

As far as the used and ugly parts, I have a bar ( 16" I believe ), muffler, entire body, clutch, carb, crank/rod and other odds and ends. If interested or require pics PM me.

What I'm looking for: 325 .050 loops of 78dl, prefer semi chisel or narrow kerf, and 375 .050 93dl, prefer semi chisel skip but would/could do semi chisel full comp or chisel skip.

Or good condition p&c 7900 dolmar/mak.

Ok guys, I had an 026 Pro that the bearings went south on and I was going to replace them and rebuild. Problem is it's been so long since I messed with it that I know I won't get it back together in less than a year if I'm lucky. So I'm offering up parts. I've got everything I believe with the exception of the p&c and the air filter cover which I've sold off to a repair shop.

I have brand new lower bearings, gasket set and rings.

As far as the used and ugly parts, I have a bar ( 16" I believe ), muffler, entire body, clutch, carb, crank/rod and other odds and ends. If interested or require pics PM me.

What I'm looking for: 325 .050 loops of 78dl, prefer semi chisel or narrow kerf, and 375 .050 93dl, prefer semi chisel skip but would/could do semi chisel full comp or chisel skip.

Or good condition p&c 7900 dolmar/mak.

PM sent

I'm interested in this as well, if it doesn't work out With Jacob.

After looking through my pile I don't think I'm going to have what he's looking for, so I would say if you got it Will, go for it. :cheers:

Don't want to step on your toes. I just wanted to get in line for it that's all. If you really don't want it I'll try. It all depends on what he wants for it? I need some saws to modify now with my new lathe and all. Thinking of pulling down my 357 and doing that up!! The only saw I have in that range is my 357, and I don't really want to trade that for a wore out 365. We'll see.

I need a set of 365/371/372 case halves but I was also going to make an offer on the 365 parts saw. I don't think I have what he's looking for though.

Go for it man. You asked first. I don't need it that bad, I still have many projects. Maybe I'll mod up the 119 I got, hmm, what about the 143?? Hmm, or build up the other 395 I got??? hmmm or the 051 project.

Ok here goes... Good luck I know.

I'm looking for a complete bow guide setup for a 200 series or 306 Poulan saw. I mean complete setup as there are quite a few special pieces to mount a bow on these series saws.

If the setup comes with a parts or non running saw that's fine also.

Looking to get started restoring a 245A with all new parts and would like to make a bow saw out of it.

Let me know of any leads.

Latest posts

Back