Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Paul Sanborn

John Paul Sanborn

Above average climber
I have a good friend who needs a good break for an 084AV from back in the early 80's. I don't have the sr# rightn now but could get it easily.

His works, but you have to grab it way down by the right pivot to disengage it.

Kwdog75

Kwdog75

Addicted to ArboristSite
Parts for sale or trade....

Husky 394

3 cranks
2 oilers
3 inside felling dogs
3 carb bases
1 coil
1 clutch

Husky 371

1 crank
1 clutch

Husky 61

1 score cylinder, may be salvaged <- free, pay shipping

Also for sale a Husky 288xp and 394xp, both runners, please look in Tradin' post for those.

Still need Echo CS510 piston and cylinder

Last edited:
weimedog

weimedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I have aquired a McCulloch 610 complete but in fair condition, two Poulan "parts" saws, one 3400 missing top cover & airfilter along with broken muffler. Good piston & cylinder. Another Poulan that is die cast with no chain brake. I can't find its model number but its missing only the outer half of its muffler. Looks to have a good cylinder & piston. My guess in the 55-60 cc range.

So I would like to swap out these for Jonsered parts saws of similar value. Age no issue. Older the better. Any interest, PM me and I'll send pics.

In addition saws I would swap for "Die Cast" era Homelites & J-reds are:

1) Stihl MS180. Runs real rich. Might need a carb or rebuild on that carb.
2) Homelite 340 (solo 54cc) Runs well. Needs new on/off switch. (I may have one)
3) Eager Beaver mini mac...needs carb kit and fue lines. Too much of a pain to work on for it to be fun.
4) multiple itterations of the new junker Homies. Good for someone I guess, One ranger in good condition. 33 & gutless, but great brush & limbing saw. A 27av.

volks-man

volks-man

Arboristsite.com Spooner
I have aquired a McCulloch 610 complete but in fair condition, two Poulan "parts" saws, one 3400 missing top cover & airfilter along with broken muffler. Good piston & cylinder. Another Poulan that is die cast with no chain brake. I can't find its model number but its missing only the outer half of its muffler. Looks to have a good cylinder & piston. My guess in the 55-60 cc range.

So I would like to swap out these for Jonsered parts saws of similar value. Age no issue. Older the better. Any interest, PM me and I'll send pics.

In addition saws I would swap for "Die Cast" era Homelites & J-reds are:

1) Stihl MS180. Runs real rich. Might need a carb or rebuild on that carb.
2) Homelite 340 (solo 54cc) Runs well. Needs new on/off switch. (I may have one)
3) Eager Beaver mini mac...needs carb kit and fue lines. Too much of a pain to work on for it to be fun.
4) multiple itterations of the new junker Homies. Good for someone I guess, One ranger in good condition. 33 & gutless, but great brush & limbing saw. A 27av.

hey weim,
is this jred 52 any interest to ya?
i have not cleaned it at all. :dizzy: i have none of the missing parts in the pics. the piston is damaged. it looks like someone tried to stop the piston with something in the exhaust port and broke it. the cyl looks good on the intake side and through the plug hole the exhaust side still looks useable.
crank seems to turn o.k. but i don't wanna spin it over much for fear of killing the cyl.

PICT2016.jpg

PICT2019.jpg

PICT2013.jpg

PICT2024.jpg

weimedog

weimedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
hey weim,
is this jred 52 any interest to ya?
i have not cleaned it at all. :dizzy: i have none of the missing parts in the pics. the piston is damaged. it looks like someone tried to stop the piston with something in the exhaust port and broke it. the cyl looks good on the intake side and through the plug hole the exhaust side still looks useable.
crank seems to turn o.k. but i don't wanna spin it over much for fear of killing the cyl.

PICT2016.jpg

PICT2019.jpg

PICT2013.jpg

PICT2024.jpg

yep...it is.